No one has been able to keep their hands off of Instagram’s hot Instagram reels since the program went beyond the simple image sharing feature that it had previously offered. Is it just me, or does everyone want to know how to save Instagram reels to their camera roll?
Instagram developed the reels feature a long time ago in an effort to compete with TikTok, a rival entertainment and social media company. Accordingly, it would be an understatement to suggest that Instagram had a clear advantage over TikTok, which was able to put its long-term viability in jeopardy.
TikTok videos and Instagram reels don’t have anything in common. However, it will never be able to compete with the Facebook-owned network because it lacks a wide range of functions. A lot of time has likely been spent recently by friends and maybe yourself viewing and imitating these amusing Instagram videos. If you’ve ever wanted to recreate an Instagram song reel, you’ll need a lot of time (and data) to learn the steps, but don’t worry because you can store the Instagram reels to your camera roll so that you can view them at any time of the day without worrying about your data use.
From third-party apps, you can save Instagram reels to your camera roll in a number of various ways. If the answer is NO, continue reading to discover all of the other options.
Instagram Reels: How Do I Save Them To My Camera Roll? Instagrammers Need to Know These 5 Quick Tips!
If you’re going late or your data connection is acting up, don’t worry about missing the revolution. You can always save it and view it at a later time. It only takes a few clicks to save the movie and watch it at your leisure later.
Instagram Reels can be saved to a collection in Instagram.
When you’re done with a photo or video, it’s easy to return to it later with the help of the Instagram Collection, which acts as a personal bookmark. Using different labels, you can simply find your saved posts in the Instagram collection, which is one of its best features. Follow these instructions to add an Instagram post to your library.
- Navigate to the Instagram post you want to save on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- To save a post, click the bookmark button in the post’s lower-right corner.
- The post will be stored automatically if your collection is not labeled.
- The post will be saved in the label you choose if you have multiple folders set up.
- Saved posts can be accessed by selecting your profile picture.
- Select the three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner of your profile page.
- Select Stored to access all of your saved stuff.
Instagram Reels Can Be Saved To An Android Device By Using The InGramer Website
Your moment to re-create the wonderful dance reels you’ve always dreamed of is here, so don’t waste any more time. To create the perfect Instagram reel for your account, simply follow the simple procedures outlined in the following paragraphs. Please be aware that if you want to download more than one video, you will need an email account.
- Download the video you want by logging in to your Instagram account and going to the video you want.
- The three dots on the right-hand side of the screen can be clicked to access the settings menu.
- To download the video, copy the link address and paste it into your browser’s clipboard.
- Go to the official InGramer website and use a browser to access the video downloader.
- Enter the URL you copied into the search box and press enter.
- Click on the download option to save the Instagram reel to your gallery once your search results are displayed in the website’s preview once it has finished.
#3 Use Third-Party Apps to Save Instagram Reels to Your Android Gallery
Installing a third-party app on your smartphone or tablet can spare you from having to visit Instagram’s website 100 times a day to save your favorite clips. Installing this software will allow you to download Instagram reels and save them to your device’s internal storage. Video Downloader for Instagram is one of the most popular programs for downloading Instagram videos, and it does it effortlessly.
Note: You can use a web browser to download the app to your Android device. All you have to do is hit the enter key after typing the app’s name and APK. It’s as simple as clicking on “Download.”
- Log in to your Instagram account using your Android device.
- Take a look at the Instagram reel you’d like to save.
- Select the copy link by selecting the three dots at the bottom of the screen.
- Paste the link into the address box of Downloader for Instagram.
- The program will begin searching for the video and begin downloading it automatically.
- Upon completion of the download, the video can be easily found in your gallery.
- You only need to press on the InstaDownload folder.
Use Screen Recorder to Record Instagram Videos and Save Them To Your iPhone
Using the screen recorder on your iPhone is a great way to save Instagram videos to your device. For those of you who don’t want to go through the hassle of downloading reels from the screen recorder to your computer, there’s an easier option.
- When you’re in the Instagram app, tap on your profile picture (if you have saved the reel to Instagram collections).
- To do this, click on the three horizontal arrows in the upper-right corner of the screen.
To save an Instagram video to your camera roll, navigate to your collections and find the
- video you’d like to keep.
- When you’re on your home screen, tap the upper-right corner of the screen to bring up the notification tray.
- To begin recording, click on the two concentric circles (screen recorder).
- Tap the red label at the top of the screen when you are finished recording.
- Selecting the Stop Screen Recording option confirms your action.
- To view the recording, go to your device’s Photos folder.
# 5 Save Instagram Reels To Your iPhone Using InSaver.
Unlike Android users, iOS users are not allowed to install third-party programs on their devices. As a result, you must use an app that is readily available from the App Store. You can quickly download Instagram reels on your iPhone with InSaver, one of the many downloading apps noted for its reliability.
- Play the video you wish to download on Instagram after downloading the app from the App Store.
- The three dots on the screen that represent a drop-down menu can be opened by clicking on them.
- Take a look at the copy link option.
- This is where you’ll need to enter the URL into InSaver.
- After selecting Watch It, go to the Options menu in the bottom right corner.
- To save a video, first, select Share, and then choose Save Video.
- You’ll be able to find it in your computer’s local storage after the download is complete.
- If the video isn’t in your local storage, you may also upload it to Google Drive and store it there for later use.
- Here are the final remarks.
If you know how to use the right program, you can download and save an Instagram reel to your camera roll in less than two minutes. We’re confident that you won’t have any issues saving Instagram videos to your gallery for later use, now that you know how to do it.