If you want it, it is here. This is a big promise from a free comic. “Tower of God,” on the other hand, isn’t just a promise that sounds good. In the world that Korean author S.I.U. has made, there are a lot of secrets to find. There is a hero in this story called Bam. He goes climbing a tall building so that he can get back to his friend, Rachel, who has gone missing. If that’s the case, then it makes sense that Crunchyroll made the original comic into one of its own shows in 2020 and that it became so popular because of that.
Even though it has been a big hit as both a comic and an anime, there hasn’t been any news about the show’s next season since Season 1 ended. Crunchyroll has only ever shown one 13-episode season of the show. Even though it seems like fans aren’t getting anymore, they still want more. Because this is such a popular show, it’s hard to believe that it was given up on so quickly. So, fans still hope for the show. But will Season 2 of “Tower of God” ever happen?
Many people haven’t heard about Season 2
It’s a shame, but Crunchyroll hasn’t said when “Tower of God” Season 2 will start. In fact, the studio hasn’t even said if the show will be back for a second season. “Tower of God” Season 1 ended in August 2020, but Crunchyroll hasn’t said anything about it.
However, the situation isn’t hopeless, and it’s not going to get any better. There hasn’t been a cancellation, and it wouldn’t be the first anime to take at least one year off in between seasons. Yoshihiro Takeda, the animator who worked on the first season, seemed to say that the second season was already being worked on, but the outlet warned that this had not been officially confirmed in any way. I hope that means “Tower of God” will come back at some point. It’s even more important to have a second season for people who like to watch anime instead of reading webtoons. The first season ended with a pretty intense cliffhanger.
When the first season of “Tower of God” came to an end, Bam (Johnny Yong Bosch) got a surprise. He was given a lot of money. In the end, Rachel (Valerie Rose Lohman) betrays him at the last minute for her own benefit. She had come a long way to find him and even helped her with the test. To get to the top of the Tower, she had used Bam the whole time. Finally, she knows that she will have to kill him. She pushed him off a cliff, which seemed to be the case.
However, Bam is still alive, and he is even more determined than ever to climb the Tower and find out why Rachel did what she did. Let’s hope that Crunchyroll is as determined to bring “Tower of God” Season 2 to fans as they are to bring Season 1.
With so many different types of anime to choose from, it can be hard for people who aren’t already fans to get into the world of anime. In the early 20th century, Shimokawa Oten made a five-minute, chalk-drawn film that made a lot of money. The popularity of anime grew steadily in the years that followed. During World War II, the Japanese government used anime to spread propaganda. It would become a part of the country’s cultural identity both at home and in the West.
A lot of people are interested in watching anime now, thanks to the rise of streaming services. This has made it harder for fans to choose. Newbies and longtime fans alike will find what they need here. We have everything from the best-known anime films to the best-kept secrets of the genre.
In 2021, this will be changed: New anime movies come out all the time, and there are always new ones. When they’re so good that you need to know about them, they’ll show up right here. We’re constantly updating this list to make sure it includes the most recent masterpieces as well as the most well-known ones.
Laputa: The castle in the sky is called Laputa
When Pazu, an orphan living in a small mining town, decides to look after a girl with a magical crystal, his life is turned upside down. This is the first movie from the world-renowned Studio Ghibli, and it tells the story of Pazu and the girl. Laputa, the floating island fortress in the movie Laputa, is made possible by Sheeta’s amulet. Muska, a shady government agent, will do everything he can to get his hands on it. This is one of the most important steampunk movies ever made. It was made by Ghibli co-founder Hayao Miyazaki, and it’s not to be missed.
- In the original voice cast were Mayumi Tanaka, Keiko Yokozawa, and Minori Terada.
- The English word for “dub” James Van Der Beek, Anna Paquin, and Mark Hamill are all in the cast of the movie.
- Hayao Miyazaki is the director.
- This is how long it takes to watch. It’s for PG-13.
- Most of the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes say that the movie is good.
This is the grave of the fireflies
One of the other great minds behind Studio Ghibli, the late Isao Takahata was best known for his haunting classic “Grave of the Fireflies.” Seita and Setsuko, two orphaned siblings, are shown in the movie. They are trying to stay alive in the last days of World War II. “Grave of the Fireflies” is one of the best war movies ever made. It’s hard to watch at first, but it’s worth it in the end. When Roger Ebert saw the movie, he thought the animation had to be rethought because of how powerful the emotional experience was.
- Toshio Tatsumi, Ayano Shiraishi, and Yoshiko Shinohara are the original voice actors. The
- English dub has the same actors, but the original voices are different. Cast: Adam Gibbs, Emily Neves, Shelley Calene-Black
- Isao Takahata is the person in charge of this movie.
- The year was 1988.
- An episode of the show will last 89 minutes.
- The Rotten Tomatoes score is 100%.
In 2016, Makoto Shinkai made a movie called “Your Name,” which made a lot of money in Japan. The next year, it took the world by storm. Shinkai’s beautiful coming-of-age fantasy is about Taki, a boy from Tokyo, and Mitsuha, a girl from the country. One day, they wake up in each other’s bodies. The phenomenon happens again and again in the movie, and the two teenagers start to form a close friendship. Each is on a quest to find out the other’s name.
- Voice actors: Ryunosuke Kamiki, Mone Kamishiraishi, and Ryo Narita are the original actors.
- The English dub has the same actors. Michael Sinterniklaas, Stephanie Sheh, and Kyle
- Hebert is all in the cast of the movie.
- Makoto Shinkai is the director.
- The year 2016
- It took 107 minutes to finish the movie.
- Rotten Tomatoes has a score of 98 percent.
This is the storey of Japanese pop star Mimi Kirigoe, who decides to leave her band and start over as an actor. It was made by Satoshi Kon. The decision doesn’t go over well with one fan, who starts stalking Mimi. When murders start to happen near her, the idol’s already shaky grip on reality is completely lost. If you want to compare it to Darren Aronofsky’s “Black Swan,” this is a good movie. It’s a psychological thriller that’s a lot like that movie.
- Junko Iwao, Rica Matsumoto, and Shinpachi Tsuji are the original voice actors.
- The English dub has different actors. Wendee Lee and Gil Starberry are in the cast.
- At the head of the show was Satoshi Kon.
- The year was 1997.
- It takes 81 minutes to finish the movie.
- Rotten Tomatoes gave it a score of R. A score of 80 percent
The Girl Who Jumped Through Time
In 2000, Mamoru Hosoda came into the anime world with “Digimon: The Movie.” He followed that up with “Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island,” which is one of the best “One Piece” movies. His next movie, “The Girl Who Leapt Through Time,” led to him being called the next Hayao Miyazaki. A high school student named Makoto Konno, who is 17 years old, is hit by a train and miraculously reappears right before the accident happens. She learns that she can time jump after she miraculously reappears right before the accident happens.
- Riisa Naka, Takuya Ishida, and Mitsutaka Itakura were the original voice actors for this movie.
- The English word for “dub” Andrew Francis and Alex Zahara is in the cast.
- Mamoru Hosoda is the person in charge of the movie.
- It takes 98 minutes to finish the movie.
- 83 percent of Rotten Tomatoes users think this movie is good or very good.
The Ghost in the Shell
Mamoru Oshii’s anime, “Ghost in the Shell,” set a high standard for “adult animation.” James Cameron once called it “the first truly adult animation film to reach a level of literary and visual excellence.” When the movie is set in 2029, Motoko Kusanagi (the Major), a cyborg agent who is on the trail of a rogue hacker, is at the center of it. Cybernetics is very advanced in Oshii’s world. Every part of the body, even the brain, can be changed. When it first came out in the United States, the movie was rated R. It has since been deemed safe for younger viewers.
- Original Voice Cast: Atsuko Tanaka, Akio Ōtsuka, Iemasa Kayumi
- The English word for “dub” is “dub.” Mimi Woods, Richard Epcar, and Tom Wyner are in the cast of this movie.
- Directed by Mamoru Oshii:
- The run time: 82 minutes
- A Silent Voice got an NR rating from Rotten Tomatoes.