Better Call Saul’s fourth season premiered on Netflix in February of 2020. Season 5 of our favorite AMC series, Jimmy McGill aka Saul Goodman aka Gene Takavic, is finally coming to Netflix, after two long years of wondering what the hell Jimmy McGill aka Saul Goodman aka Gene Takavic is up to.
Fortunately, the fifth season will premiere on Netflix two weeks before the sixth and final season will air on AMC. Season 6 of Better Call Saul will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Monday, April 18th. So, before the new season begins, watch (or revisit!) Season 5.
What Is the Netflix Release Date for Better Call Saul Season 5?
Season 5 of Better Call Saul will stream on Netflix on April 4, 2022.
Better Call Saul Season 5 Has How Many Episodes?
The fifth season has ten episodes.
When Does Netflix Publish New Shows?
New episodes are released at 3 a.m. ET/12:00 a.m. PT on Netflix.
When Will Better Call Saul Season 5 Be Available on Netflix?
Because Netflix is situated in California, Better Call Saul Season 5 will premiere on Monday, April 4 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (3:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time). If you don’t see the new episodes when the clock strikes 12:00 (or 3:00 a.m. for those on the East Coast), wait a minute, hit refresh, and then enjoy the show!
When Will Better Call Saul Season 6 Debut on AMC?
On Monday, April 18, 2022, the sixth and final season will premiere with back-to-back episodes.
When Will Season 5 of Better Call Saul Be Available on Netflix in the United States and Canada?
- Season 5 of Better Call Saul will take the longest to arrive in Canada, the United States, South Africa, and Spain.
Because the show premieres in the United States first, it takes time for the license to become accessible on Netflix in these countries, and they don’t get the same weekly treatment as the rest of the world.
- Season 4 was released on Netflix on February 9th, 2020, just weeks before Season 5 was set to premiere. Season 3 was, however, added to Netflix in March 2018, well ahead of the August premiere schedule.
- Seasons have always been added just before the next is slated to show in previous years, and season 5 is set to be no different.
- Season 5 of Better Call Saul will premiere on Netflix in the United States on April 4th, 2022.
International Release Dates for Better Call Saul Season 5 on Netflix
Seasons 3 and 4 of Better Call Saul, for example, saw new episodes released weekly on Netflix after they aired on AMC in the United States.
Netflix in the United Kingdom and mainland Europe (including Poland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Switzerland, and Turkey) follows this weekly release schedule. It also applies to the Latin American and Asian release schedules. South Africa, Canada, Iceland, and Spain are exempt from the Better Call Saul S5 weekly episodes.
From February 24th forward, new episodes were released on Netflix.\
Better Call Saul Season 6 Cast: Who Will Return in Season 6 of Better Call Saul?
As Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman/and Gene Takovic, Bob Odenkirk will undoubtedly return.
- Rhea Seehorn will play Kim Wexler, Jonathan Banks will play Mike Ehrmantraut, Giancarlo Esposito will play Gus Fring, Patrick Fabian will play Howard Hamlin, and Michael Mando will play Nacho Varga, and Tony Dalton will play Lalo Salamanca.
- Schnauz told Den of Geek about how Kim’s position has grown in popularity: “We had no idea what Kim’s role in the series would be. In fact, I believe the writers were still discussing in season two whether Kim and Jimmy had a romantic relationship before we met her in season one, or if they were simply friends.
“We knew Rhea was amazing when we viewed her audition tape, but when we saw her in the part during season one filming — all the complexity, the humor, the glint in her eyes — we realized she and Bob were a wonderful combination.
“Rhea put in a lot of effort and added a lot to the character, which is why Kim is who she is. It undoubtedly aided the writers in making decisions concerning the plot’s direction.”
- Saul stars Jimmy McGill and Kim Wexler.
In season six, it appears that we’ll get a glimpse of Kim’s darker side. “Do you notice a very dark side to her?” Deadline spoke with Seehorn.
“You certainly do. He introduced us to Saul Goodman, and she’s introducing us to this other individual. There’s a sense of self-righteous martyrdom in the air.”
- Season 5 featured a number of Breaking Bad appearances, including Dean Norris (Hank Schrader) and the late Robert Forster (Ed Galbraith), so don’t be shocked if additional fan favorites make an appearance as we near the end of the show’s run.
- Does this imply that Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul could return as Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, respectively? Never say never, even if Paul isn’t convinced it’ll work.
- “That show is one of my favorites. However, there’s no need for Jesse to be at that location and at that time in recent seasons, especially now that we know where he is. I don’t think he’ll appear in Better Call Saul.”
- LEWIS JACOBSAMC Cranston, on the other hand, is up for the challenge.
- “If Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, who are co-executive producers on [Better Call Saul], wanted me to be in it, I would be in it,” he stated (via Collider). “I’d do it in a heartbeat. It hasn’t happened yet, though. There’s still one more season to go, so we’ll have to wait and see what happens.”
“It’s the devil’s own Rubik’s puzzle,” Gould remarked, “because we know where these characters are and where some of them end up.”
“There are individuals whose fates are unknown, such as Kim Wexler, and then there are characters whose futures are known, such as Jimmy McGill, who we know exactly what he was doing for a couple of years, or at least what he was doing when Walter White was there.
Better Call Saul Season 6 Release Date: Is There a 6th Season of Better Call Saul?
Season 6 of Better Call Saul will be the program’s final season, and it will finally illustrate Jimmy McGill’s transformation into scumbag criminal (emphasis on criminal) lawyer Saul Goodman.
The Plot of Better Call Saul Season 6 Is as Follows: What Will Happen in Season 6 of Better Call Saul?
Season six will end with a bumper crop of episodes, with a total of 13 instead of the normal 10. This means the show will have a total of 63 episodes, one more than Breaking Bad.
Tony Dalton couldn’t resist a small tease regarding the Better Call Saul scripts when speaking to Collider surrounding the premiere of Marvel’s Hawkeye and said: “You don’t know what’s going to happen next. What these men wrote is completely out of hand. I’m completely out of control.”
In the superior call, Kim and Jimmy season 5 conclusion of saul
AMC/SONY PICTURES TELEVISION/GREG LEWIS
In an earlier interview with Den Of Geek, executive producer Thomas Schnauz discussed Tony’s experience on the show and hinted that Lalo’s character could have a great last season.
Schnauz noted, “Season five seemed incredibly meaningful to me.” “Tony Dalton was a big part of that, and I just felt like we were firing on all cylinders. We discussed bringing in the character Lalo as early as season one, but in hindsight, he seems to have arrived at the perfect time.
“I can’t say if Lalo’s position in season six will be bigger or lesser, but he was obviously enraged and on a mission in the season five finale.”
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Gould encouraged viewers to raise questions about what’s coming up next: “If you’re paying attention to the program and wondering where it’s all headed, one of the things you have to ask yourself is, “What does this man deserve?”
“‘What will happen to him?’ isn’t enough. ‘However, what would be a deserving conclusion to this?’ Is it fair to kill Jimmy McGill, Saul Goodman, and Gene Takovic? Is he deserving of love? What would be the most appropriate conclusion for this character – for the show?”
Saul s2 AMC is a better call.
He continued, ” “Obviously, death is the end for everyone, but it’s possible that we won’t leave this guy there. Is there any chance for him to be forgiven after everything he’s done?”
Then there’s “the second huge concern,” as he put it: “Where is Kim Wexler when Saul Goodman is engaging with Walt and Jesse as Saul Goodman?”
Odenkirk stated in an interview with The Guardian that “”I think she’s in Albuquerque, and she’s still practicing law,” he says, adding that he doesn’t believe Kim is dead. He’s still stumbling across her. That, in my opinion, would drive his desire to be on billboards all over the place in order for her to see him.”
He echoed that thought in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter: “Kim would be a white-shoe lawyer with superpowers, and he’d be the complete scumbag ambulance chaser across town.
“And at night, they return home, remove their disguises, and treat one other with kindness. I don’t believe we’ll go there, but in real life, those strange and seemingly contradicting connections can exist. It’s possible.
“It’s probably simple to believe that Kim or anyone else who isn’t seen dies. However, many individuals die on these shows because the stakes are so high.”
a better choice is season 4, saul, saul goodman, Kim Wexler
Fans should “keep an eye on the bottle stopper” that Kim took from her desk drawer after leaving her workplace for the last time, according to Gould.
Going into season six, Gould has talked about the characters he’s worried about.
“This season’s penultimate episode was titled ‘Bad Choice Road,'” he told The Wrap. “Kim Wexler, in particular, appears to be making poor decisions.”