Since her birth on February 17th, 1981, Paris Hilton has been 40 years old. Hilton was born in New York City, the United States, to a wealthy Catholic family. Beverly Hills, California, was the last stop in her upbringing. By birth, Hilton is an American citizen and adheres to the Catholic faith.
Paris Hilton attended the Buckley School and St. Paul the Apostle School in Los Angeles, both of which are located in the United States. The Marywood-Palm Valley School in Rancho Mirage, California was also where she went to high school after that. It was at Professional Children’s School in New York City and Dwight School in Manhattan that she eventually acquired a GED.
Paris Hilton Professional Career
- New York-based Trump Model Management is where Paris Hilton began her career as a professional model. In 1992, she appeared in the film named ‘Wishman’ a girl on the beach.
- The film was called sweetie Pie’ and she was a cast member. In 2001, she appeared as a cameo in the film ‘Zoolander.’ ‘Nine Lives and ‘QIK2JDG’ were the titles of two films she appeared in 2002 as a drug-addled supermodel.
- Barbie and Clubgoer were her on-screen personas in the year 2003’s Wonderland and The Cat in the Hat. In addition, she appeared in the film named ‘Pauly Shore is Dead’ this year. She appeared in the TV show ‘The Simple Life’ from 2003 until 2007.
- She hosted three episodes of ‘Saturday Night Live’ between 2003 and 2015.
- In 2004, she appeared in three films: “Win a Date with Tad Hamilton,” “The Hillz,” and “Raising Helen” as Heather Smith and Amber. The O. C. as Kate and ‘Veronica Mars’ as Caitlin Ford were among the other roles she played on TV this year. She also played Madison on the show ‘Las Vegas and Ashley on ‘George Lopez.’ ‘1 Night in Paris’ was published this year as a sex tape of hers. There were two music videos this year that she featured in: “Caught Up in the Rapture” and “Just Lose It.”
- During the year 2005, she appeared in the film named ‘House of Wax’ and in an episode of the television series titled ‘American Dreams’ as Barbara Eden, respectively. ‘Biography: The Hiltons’ is the name of her television show this year, in which she starred. While working on The Girls Next Door from 2005 to 2006, she appeared on screen in two episodes. The music video for “Don’t Let the Men Get You Down” was released this year.
- As of 2006, she has appeared in the films “Bottoms Up” as Lisa Manchini, “Snakes in the plane,” and “National Lampoon’s Pledge This!” as Victoria English and executive produced the latter. Her first studio album, ‘Paris,’ was released on August 22, 2006.
She played Bella in the 2010 TV movie, ‘The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation.’ “Hell’s Kitchen” and a documentary named “Teenage Paparazzo” were two of her credits this year.
- Paris Hilton’s Dubai BFF and The World According to Paris were two reality television shows she presented and executive produced in the year 2011. ‘The Hard Times of RJ Berger’ was a TV episode in which she appeared.
- Her work on ‘Nothing’, a music video, was completed in 2012. She worked on five episodes of the TV show “Paradise Hotel” from 2012 to 2013.
A guest appearance on “VIP Brother 5” and a brief cameo in “The Bling Ring” were two of her 2013 appearances. He appeared in four episodes of the reality television series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” between 2013 and 2020. A music video called ‘Tapout’ was one of her projects this year.
Married Life and Personal Relationship
The name of Paris Hilton’s father is Mr. Richard ‘Rick’ Hilton, and her mother is Mrs. Kathy Hilton, a socialite, and a former actress.
Paris Hilton has three brothers and sisters, and she is the oldest. NICKY ROTHSCHILD is the name of her American entrepreneur and socialite sister. NICKY also happens to be a fashion designer and model for her own line of clothing. In addition to Barron Hilton, she has two brothers named Conrad Hughes Hilton and Barron Hilton II.
Paris Hilton is a married woman. Hilton is married to Rick Salomon, a well-known poker player from the United States. To date, she has dated or been romantically involved with seven men: Carter Reum, Chris Zylka and Thomas Gross, River Viiperi, Afrojack and Cy Waits; Doug Reinhardt and Benji Madden; Paris Latsis and Stavros Niarchos; Josh Henderson and Nick Carter; Jason Shaw and Adrian Grenier; and Afrojack and Cy Waits.
Paris Hilton’s Net Worth $300 Million
Paris Hilton’s net worth is estimated to be $300 million as of February 2021, according to Forbes. She makes most of her money as a businesswoman, but she also has a successful acting career and has appeared in several films, music videos, and songs.