In Marvel’s Iron Man 3, Tony Stark/Iron Man finds his world reduced to rubble by a malevolent enemy and must use his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him as he seeks to destroy the enemy and his cohorts.
Plot: What’s The Story About?
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Who Stars in Iron Man 3: Cast List
Robert Downey Jr. is 56 years old and has appeared in The Avengers, Iron Man, and Iron Man 3.
Gwyneth Paltrow is 49 years old and has appeared in The Avengers, Iron Man, and Iron Man 3.
Ben Kingsley is 78 years old and has appeared in films such as Schindler’s List, Iron Man 3, and Shutter Island.
Don Cheadle is 57 years old and has appeared in Iron Man 3, Iron Man 2, and Boogie Nights.
Jon Favreau is a director and producer who has worked on a number of films.
Age 55, with credits that include Iron Man, Iron Man 3, and Iron Man 2.
Guy Pearce is 54 years old and has been in Iron Man 3, Memento, and The King’s Speech.
Who’s Making Iron Man 3: Crew List
A look at the Iron Man 3 behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film’s director Shane Black last directed The Predator and The Nice Guys. The film’s writer Shane Black last wrote The Nice Guys and Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang.
Production: What We Know About Iron Man 3?
- The creative production team on the film includes two-time Oscar-winning director of photography John Toll, ASC (Braveheart, Legends of the Fall), production designer Bill Brzeski (The Hangover, Due Date), editors Jeffrey Ford, A.C.E. (Marvel’s The Avengers, Captain America: The First Avenger) and Peter S. Elliot (Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer), and costume designer Louise Frogley (Quantum of Solace, Contagion).
- Rumored to involve a Chinese-related storyline (due to the expected filming in the country and co-production/investment by Beijing-based DMG Entertainment). More specifically, the classic Iron Man enemy, the Chinese character Mandarin, might make an appearance in the third film (Hollywood Reporter, 4/16/12).
- April 2013: The film was in Completed status.
- October 2012: The film was in Post-Production status.
- May 2012: The film was in Production status.
- April 2012: The film was in Pre-Production status.
- November 2008: The film was in Announced status.
Iron Man 3 Release Date: When Was The Film Released?
Iron Man 3 was released in 2013 on Friday, May 3, 2013 (Nationwide release). There were 16 other movies released on the same date, including Kiss of the Damned, Love Is All You Need and Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s. 2D/3D
Iron Man 3 was distributed worldwide by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, with the exception of China, where it was released by DMG Entertainment, and Germany and Austria, where it was released by Tele München Group. Iron Man 3 was produced by Marvel Studios and directed by Christopher Nolan. A special bonus feature is included in the Chinese version of the film, which has been developed specifically for the Chinese audience. It includes a four-minute longer cut of the film that includes a longer scene of Tony meeting Dr. Wu, a scene showing Dr. Wu on the phone with Jarvis while Iron Man is visible on a television screen in front of him, and a scene showing Dr. Wu preparing to operate on Stark with Fan Bingbing. It also includes a longer scene of Tony meeting Dr. Wu and a scene showing Dr. Wu preparing to operate on Stark with Fan Bingbing. Product placement for various Chinese products is also included in the supplemental material.
When Will The Movie Be on Blu-ray & DVD?
The movie will be coming on Blu–ray and DVD on Tuesday, Sep 24th 2013.