Early Life of Stephen Burton
“Steve” Burton (born June 28th, 1970) is an American actor best known for his roles as Jason Morgan and Dylan McAvoy on General Hospital, respectively, from 1991 to 2012 and 2017 to 2019. Cloud Strife has appeared in a number of Square Enix games, including Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts. As “Patient 6″ on General Hospital in 2017, Burton reprised his role as Jason Morgan. Shiloh Archer (Coby Ryan McLaughlintwin )’s brother, Drew Cain (Billy Miller), appeared in a few flashback scenes with him in 2019.
Is Steve Burton’s Wife Sheree Burton Divorcing Him?
Reports Claim that Steve Burton and Sheree Burton have Separated.
From 1991 until 2012 and again from 2017 to 2021, Steve Burton portrayed Jason Morgan on General Hospital as well as Dylan McAvoy on The Young and the Restless. He is an American actor.
Burton was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, in a family with a long history in the area. Before going to Hollywood, he grew up in the Richmond Heights district of Cleveland, Ohio.
Is Steve Burton’s Wife Sheree Burton Divorcing him?
Steve Burton has announced that he and his wife Sheree have separated. Makena, Brookly, and Jack are the three children of the couple who married in 1999 and have three children.
There are several images of Steve and his kids enjoying the California coast and the east coast beaches on his social media accounts, as well as going to arcades and climbing walls, and going to Disneyland. Steve has always been a hands-on father.
“Disgusting” is How Some of Steve Burton’s Admirers Characterize his Divorce From His Pregnant Wife?
Once again, a high-profile couple has called it quits after a short time together. They were married for 21 years before calling it quits. Sheree is expecting her fourth child, and fans were astonished to hear Burton declare that he is not the father.
“General Hospital” star Steve Burton announced his divorce from his wife on his Instagram story on May 4, 2022. Steve Burton has been married for almost 20 years. Burton’s assertion that the fourth kid is not his is widely thought to be the key factor in the breakup. That’s why,” Burton said, “I wanted to make things clear.” “Sheree and I are no longer together,” the 51-year-old said, “but she just revealed that she is expecting her fourth child.” “We are still co-parenting our three wonderful children, and the kid is not mine,” he said. Until further notice, we ask for your privacy. The couple has three children: Makena, 18, Jack, 16, and Brooklyn, 7. They’ve been married since 1999 and have three kids.
General Hospital Actor Steve Burton, 51, has Split From Pregnant Wife Sheree Gustin, 45, after 23 Years of Marriage and three Children – and Maintains He Is Not the Father of Her Newborn Kid.
- Wednesday, the actor announced that he had divorced his pregnant wife.
- Her 51-year-old husband has been married to his 45-year-old wife Sheree for 23 years.
- Gustin is presently pregnant with her fourth child, although Burton claims that the baby is not his.
- ‘She just revealed that she’s expecting her fourth kid,’ he posted to his followers on social media lately. Additionally, he stated: “The kid is not mine.”
- As of Wednesday night, Gustin has not commented on the divorce on her Instagram.
- Burton’s last Instagram post was on Christmas Eve, according to Gustin’s account.
- As a result of Burton’s reluctance to get the COVID-19 vaccination, General Hospital fired him in the autumn of 2013.
- He’s subsequently been recruited to work on the Peacock Days of Our Lives spinoff Beyond Salem.