The comic book series Blue Lock is based in Japan. As a sports series, it focuses on football, especially the results of Japan’s World Cup soccer squad in 2018. An anime adaptation by 8-Bit with a 2022 release date was confirmed on August 12th, 2021. Every detail regarding the forthcoming anime will be covered on this page, so stay tuned!
Plot With a Blue Lock
JFA manager Anri Teieri recognizes that Japan’s football is no longer possible to advance since her colleagues are just interested in plain economic benefit, but you would want Japan to win the World Cup.
she authorized the “Blue Lock” initiative, which aims to pick 300 of the top high school footballers in Japan and place them in a special academy, managed by Jinpachi Ego. It’s no surprise that Yoichi Isagi, a high school national championship qualifying match loser because he didn’t have the guts to score the equalizer, was chosen for this programme.
Characters From the Blue Lock Anime
Tetsuaki Watanabe will lead the project at the Eight Bit animation company, according to the official release. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime was produced by an 8-bit animation company.
The first teaser image for the Blue Lock anime was released in August, and it features all of the show’s key characters. They’re right here.
Four voice actors have been confirmed for the main parts in the Blue Lock anime cast so far.
- Meguru Bachira is Tasuku Kaito as Meguru Bachira.
- As Rensuke Kunigami, Yki Ono portrays the character
- Kazuki Ura in the role of Yoichi Isagi
- Hyoma Chigiri, played by Sma Sait.
There has also been a revelation of the full cast of Blue Lock’s anime adaptation:
- Designs by Hisashi Higashijima, Yuri Nakajima, and Kaori Kyzu, for the Props
- Akane is the Director of Special Effects Animation.
- Yoshihiro Asagi – Composing Director of Photography
- Producing animatronics — Tsutomu Hirano
- Sakura Komatsu is a Color Key Artist.
- Shinji Sugiyama is a Japanese artist and designer.
- Sawako Takagi is the art director behind this project.
- Backdrops: Wyeth Studios
- Chiptune photography.
- Norimitsu Hirosawa — 3D CG Director
- Aura Studio – 3D Computer Graphics
- Toshiyuki Yamashita, Visual Conceptor (Hyperbole)
- Fumiyuki Go is the sound director.
- The Bit Groove Promotions Sound Producer
- Production Design – Rina Mitsuzumi & Toshi Yamashita
- Yasukazu Asano, 2D Computer-Generated Imagery Monitor Graphics (Emitai)
- Mai Hasegawa is responsible for editing (EditZ)
Officially, Blue Lock Will be Released in 2022.
According to official confirmation, a 2022 premiere date for Blue Lock’s anime adaptation of the popular football manga series is likely to be announced soon. A teaser video has also been released, in which Yoichi is seen playing soccer with a group of high school football players.
Where Can I see Blue Lock?
Due to the fact that there is no season two of Blue Lock, there is no way to view the show at this time, as planned. We don’t know where the first season will be accessible for streaming since it hasn’t even been released in Japan yet. We expect that Crunchyroll will take up this programme, as it has done with several other shows in the past.
Is There Going to Be a Second Season of Blue Lock?
As of right now, Blue Lock’s future is uncertain. First season details are few, therefore we don’t know whether the show will return for a second season. Because we don’t know anything about the show’s success (or failure), it’s impossible to predict whether or not Blue Lock will be renewed at this point despite the abundance of anime material now accessible.