- David Beckham has a net worth of $450 million as of 2022.
- David Beckham (born David Robert Joseph Beckham) is a former English professional footballer who played as a midfielder.
- A former outfielder for a variety of teams, he now holds the England national team’s appearance record for an outfield player. He also played for Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, and Paris Saint-Germain before 2016.
- David Beckham is widely regarded as one of the all-time greats in the sport of American football.
- On May 2, 1975, David Beckham was born in the Leytonstone neighborhood of London. Sandra Georgina Beckham, his mother, is the father of David Beckham. His mother was a hairdresser, while his father was a kitchen fitter.
- As a kid, he attended Chase Lane Primary School and subsequently moved on to Chingford County High School.
- The Ridgeway Rovers football team was Beckham’s first love when he was younger, and he was a regular participant.
David Beckham is thought to be worth $455 million, according to recent estimates. While playing football, he earns the majority of his money. It’s also worth noting that Mr. Beckham’s reputation and brand value are both quite high. Other sources of income for Cristiano Ronaldo include international and national football matches, as well as revenue from his club team, Spanish soccer powerhouse Real Madrid. He also works as an endorser for a number of high-priced companies.
- It was in 1986 when David Beckham appeared as a Manchester United mascot in an exhibition game against West Ham United. While still a teenager, Beckham went on tryouts with Leyton Orient and Norwich City as well as the Tottenham Hotspur academy. He made his debut for Tottenham Hotspur in his rookie season.
- When David Beckham was 14, he signed schoolboy papers for Manchester United, and on 8 July 1991, he signed a Youth Training Scheme contract with the club.
- That season, David Beckham appeared four times for Manchester United in the Premier League as the Red Devils finished second behind Blackburn Rovers and lost out on a third straight championship by a solitary point. Everton won the FA Cup in May, but David Beckham was absent from the team, leaving them without a major prize for the first time since 1989.
Their Marriage has Lasted More than Two Decades Now. Here’s a Look Back At Their Romance Thus Far.
At the time, David and Victoria Beckham were both well-known in their respective professions.
Four children have been born to the couple since they wed in 1999 when they first started dating.
Earlier this year, the couple celebrated their 22nd anniversary of being married.