In Japan, Ken Wakui’s manga series, Tokyo Revengers, is a popular one. In 2020, Tokyo Revengers won the 44th Kodansha manga award in the Shonen category for its popularity in Japan. We’re almost to the end of Tokyo Revengers Chapter 252. All of the components are in place for Tokyo Revengers to be a decade-defining hit. One of the year’s greatest blockbusters, manga mania continues to grow. Tokyo Revengers Chapter 252 Spoilers and a Recap of Chapter 251 are here for your reading pleasure. Chapter 252’s details should be examined.
Chapter 252 of Tokyo Revengers Is Scheduled to be Released on What Date?
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 252 will be released on May 11th, 2022 in Japan and on May 12th, 2022 worldwide. Some international moviegoers will have to wait until Tuesday, May 10th, 2022, because of the time difference.
Chapter 251 of Tokyo Revengers: A Recap
- The Haitani brothers were easily defeated by the second division’s leaders.
- However, spending time with Takemichi in Kakuchou would not end this conflict. Before moving on to Mikey, he must first overcome Kakuchou.
- It doesn’t matter if all the Kantou Manji members are beaten to a pulp and just Mikey survives. No matter how powerful Senju is, he will be defeated by him.
- Commander Mikey-Kun might make things much more difficult for Tokyo Manji, who is already struggling to overcome the Kantou Manji captains.
- Mikey’s arrival in Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 will affect the course of events for the Tokyo Manji gang. Tokyo Manji’s membership will be reduced, to begin with under his leadership.
- In Mikey’s defense, just a few Tokyo Manji captains are powerful enough. Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Senju are among them. Supporters, on the other hand, believe that Takemichi and Mikey will face off in the near future.
- Mikey has a great possibility of rising to the occasion and entering the fray. How many of you are looking forward to Mikey’s arrival?
- Yki Shin is Takemichi Hanagaki, a character in the anime series.
- Hinata Tachibana is played by Azumi Waki in this film.
- Ryota saka portrayed Naoto Tachibana in the film.
- Manjiro Sano is played by Y Hayashi in the anime series,
- In the role of Ken Ryuguji, Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- Ken Baji, portrayed by Masaaki Mizunaka in the film
- Actor: Yoshihito Matsuoka in the role of Takashi Mitsumiya
- Haruki Hayashida is played by Subaru Kimura in the film.
- Ryohei Hayashi is portrayed by Yukihiro Nozuyama in this film.
- Nahoya Kawata is played by actor Kengo Kawanishi.
- In the role of Yasuhiro Muto, Daisuke Ono
- In the role of Masataka Kiyomizu (Satoshi Hino),
- Takuma Terashima portrays Atsushi Sendo in the anime.
- Takuya Yamamoto, portrayed by Yya Hirose
- Makoto Suzuki, played by Shunsuke Takeuchi, has died.
- Shouta Hayama in the role of Kazushi Yamagishi.
- Emma Sano is played by Yumi Uchiyama.
- It’s Nobutaka Osanai in the role played by Eiji Takeuchi
- Shōtarō Morikubo as Tetta Kisaki
- Takaya Eguchi plays Shuji Hanma in the anime series
- Chifuyu Matsuno is played by Sh Karino.
- Kazutora Hanemiya is played by Shun’ichi Toki.
Chapter 252 Spoilers & Leaks
Hanma beats Akkun and Hakkai in the first few panels of the raw scans. He attacks Chifuyu and Mitsuya, both of whom are plainly hurt, as he approaches them in the middle of the battlefield. As for Pah-fight Chin’s with Mikey, it’s a serious matter for Mikey. As soon as Pah removes his Kantou robe, he quickly wins the fight and removes it. Pah-Chin. Mikey’s intentions were plainly not appreciated, but he still hoped for Mikey’s happiness, despite his disappointment. Instead of backing down, Mikey knocks him down till he’s on the ground.
Hanma’s interaction with Akkun is left out of the raw scans for the forthcoming chapter of this comic. On the other side, Hanma is unharmed and unharmed. Well, he’s always been known as a powerful striker. It was recently revealed that both sides had just returned from tough warfare.