Carter Rum’s Biography
He was born on February 5, 1981, in the United States of America to Robert Reum, who served as CEO of Amsted Industries. One of Forbes’s biggest private firms in the United States was his father’s. The Annenberg line runs deep in his family tree since he has an older brother and sister, Courtney (who is married to Oliver Hammond) and Halle (who is unmarried).
In 2003, he attended Columbia College of the City University of New York to continue his education. Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity just graduated Reum, making him a proud member of the chapter’s alumni at Columbia University.
His personal life includes a relationship with media mogul Paris Hilton, who also happens to be a model, singer, and actress. Because she’s Conrad Hilton’s great-great-granddaughter, Paris is also well-known. It was at his sister Halle Hammond’s Thanksgiving party 15 years ago when the two started dating.
A commercial endeavor in Sydney, Australia, paved the way for Carter Reum’s professional success. As part of a partnership with his brother, he launched “VEEV,” an aça fruit liquor manufacturing firm, in 2007. A lot of attention was drawn to their innovative approach.
As an investment banker for Goldman Sachs, he returned to New York in 2014. A year later, Spirits and Luxco sold their “VEEV” corporate controlling holdings.
Later, the brothers launched M13, a venture capital company that invests in a variety of companies, including Lyft and FanDuel. They also co-wrote “Shortcut Your Startup” to help grow and extend their successful business.
In addition to that, Reum has appeared as a guest and commentator on other networks and programs, including CBS and Fox. Additionally, he has appeared in several episodes of the television show “Hatched” He’s made a significant contribution to the Huffington Post and Inc.
Reum’s Relationship With Paris Hilton
- a happily ever after It was in November of 2021 when Paris Hilton and Carter Reum tied the knot.
- She described their first dance as “a fantastic moment” on Instagram after the wedding, which took place in the autumn of last year. My Cinderella moment of the night: “I felt like Cinderella.”
- At the end of 2018, Hilton ended her engagement with Chris Zylka and started dating the VEEV Spirits entrepreneur. During Us Weekly’s February 2020 issue, she said, “I’m very delighted.” Right now, I’m at the happiest place of my life.
- When she first saw Reum, Nicky Hilton’s “very strict” sister, she was instantly enamored. Her sister’s love life might be a tricky subject for the fashion designer, but the author of Shortcut Your Startup is “really lovely,”. The guy in question is a kind, clever, and well-educated individual.
- It was in February of 2021 that Paris got engaged to Reum and celebrated by posting a romantic message to her fiance. “When you discover your soulmate, you don’t just know it; you feel it. “You can feel it,” the author of Confessions of an Heiress posted on Instagram about the feeling. It was an easy yes for me. There is no one else I’d rather spend the rest of my life with.
What Is the Net Worth of Carter Reum?
When Carter was a child, he knew he wanted to be like his father and become a great businessman. The fact that he became an accomplished venture investor, a well-known author, and a successful entrepreneur is today as plain to see as if it were yesterday. His estimated net worth is $35 million, according to media reports.