Production on the second season of In Another World With My Smartphone has begun. An update to the series’ official website revealed the news. Almost five years after the last season aired, the next one will premiere in 2019. Eiji Usatsuka, who provided artwork for the light novels, was also included in the site update.
Casting of ‘In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2’
Touya, the titular 15-year-old protagonist, will remain. Find out who else will be in the group:
- The name of Touya Mochizuki
- She is the first of Touya’s wives to join the group.
In Elze Silhoueska’s family, Linze is the younger twin. She is Touya’s second wife to join the group.
- For the first time, Touya’s wife group includes Elze Silhoueska as a member.
- Yae Kokonoe, Touya’s fourth wife, is a member of the group.
- Leen: A component of Touya’s future bride.
- Yumina’s cousin, Sushie Ernea Ortlinde. Part of the future wife of Touya.
- Lucia Rea Regulus: A princess and another future bride of Touya
- Hildegard Minas Lestia: Touya’s future spouse and a princess.
- Sakura: A princess and another future bride of Touya
‘In Another World With My Smartphone’ Premise
- In Isekai storytelling, the idea of the programme is the most important component that keeps viewers engaged. After nailing the idea, anime fans want the programme to deliver on its promise.
- Like Re: Zero and Moushoku Tensei, ‘In Another World With My Smartphone’ contain one of the most fundamental isekai principles. It has a dull beginning, which may cause some isekai to lose interest in the series, but the execution is flawless.
- When God tells us and Touya that he has died because of an error that he did, the tale begins in a shockingly abrupt way.
- But being a good soul and kind heart, Touya forgives him and accepts whatever it is the God has thought for young 15-year-old Touya. When God informs him that he will be transferred to another world, Touya gets happy.
- Despite this, Touya is given a wish and his physique is upgraded for the upcoming threats. Touya wished to get to the next realm with his smartphone in hand.
- When Touya’s phone is tweaked to make it easier for him to use, it’s evocative of mediaeval Europe.
“In Another World With My Smartphone” Is Based on What?
Touya, a 15-year-old kid, is accidentally slain by a bolt of lightning produced by God in the film’s narrative. In retribution for the murder of the kid, God provides him a new life on another planet, where he may carry one item of his choice. The fact that Touya opted to travel with his smartphone speaks everything about his character. Despite the fact that he is unable to make or receive phone calls, he can still use the internet and his battery is constantly replenished. In addition to restoring Touya’s life, God bestowed upon him the full complement of magical talents.
The Show doesn’t Seem to have a Trailer Yet.
The first season has a trailer, however, the second season has yet to have a trailer released. Watch this space, however, because we’ll be sure to bring you the latest information as soon as it becomes available.
Release Date for Season 2 of In Another World With My Smartphone
Season 2 of Patora Fuyuhara’s In Another World With My Smartphone was announced on Friday via the show’s official website. This year’s release date was commemorated by a picture created by light novel artist Eiji Usatsuka. Despite being confirmed, its release date has yet to be formally confirmed; when it is, we’ll let you know.