Curses are at the heart of Jujutsu Kaisen, but the manga and anime adaptations by Gege Akutami are anything but. The manga and anime adaptations of Jujutsu Kaisen, which debuted in March 2018, have already broken several records, most notably with the latest prequel movie, Jujutsu Kaisen 0.
For Yuji and the crew, what comes next is unclear. Prepare your finest cursed moves and then join us here at Digital Spy as we anticipate what season two of Jujutsu Kaisen has in store.
Season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen’s Cast has been Announced.
- The following Japanese and English voice performers are expected to return for season two of Jujutsu Kaisen:
- The Japanese actor Junya Enoki and actor Adam McArthur are represented by Yuji Itadori (English)
- Yuma Uchida (Japanese) and Robbie Daymond (American) (English)
- Japanese actress Nobara Kugisaki and Anne Yatco’s roles in “Asami Seto” (English)
- Mikako Komatsu (Japanese) and Allegra Clark are the Maki Zen’in (English)
- This is a Japanese translation of Xander Mobus’ Toge Inumaki (English)
- Matthew David Rudd and Tomokazu Seki (Japanese) (English)
- The Japanese duo of Satoru Gojo and Yichi Nakamura (English)
- Japanese actors Mitsuo Iwata and Chris Tergliafera were cast in the film Kiyotaka Ijichi (English)
- She is credited as Aya Endo (Japanese) by Shoko Ieiri (English)
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Plot: What will Happen?
The first season of Jujutsu Kaisen ended with the Death Painting Arc, which covers chapters 55-64 in the manga. Assuming that the anime follows the source material chronologically, expect to see Gojo’s Past Arc next in season two, which covers chapters 65-79.
However, we wouldn’t be surprised if new episodes combine these flashbacks with the manga’s next major arc, the Shibuya Incident from chapters 79-136. Without spoiling too much, that means season two will be dealing with some major character developments, as well as the identity of the mole currently hiding out in Jujutsu High.
A post-credits scene in Jujutsu Kaisen 0 also hinted that Yuta will soon arrive on the scene, which sounds great in theory, but let’s just say this doesn’t bode well for Yuji…
In What Country Can I Watch Jujutsu Kaisen online?
Don’t worry if you haven’t seen the masterpiece yet but are desperate to do so. Netflix and Crunchyroll both have all of the episodes available. You can binge-watch all 24 episodes in one sitting since they’re all only 24 minutes long.
Exactly What Is Jujutsu Kaisen’s Mission In Life?
High school student Yuji takes a finger from Sakuna to protect his classmates, but ends up becoming Sakuna’s host. The narrative follows.
While learning that he can use magic to control his abilities and therefore free himself from Sakuna’s grip, he still swears to consume the last of Sakuna’s fingers in order to exorcise himself and free himself. Thus, the Metropolitan Magic Technical College becomes his destination of choice.
Renewal and Release Date for Season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen.
“Jujutsu Kaisen Zero” was formally confirmed on March 27th as a prequel to the anime, which had been rumored for some time prior to the announcement. As a film, it will be released on December 24, 2021. After then, it will be a time until the game is released outside of Japan. Until the publication of Jujutsu Kaisen 0, there has been no word regarding a second season.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1 and the 64-chapter manga series will keep you entertained till then.