Date of Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy Season 2
It premiered on July 7, 2021, and wrapped up on September 22, 2021, with a total of 12 episodes. Immediately after the announcement of Season 2 of Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy, there was a sequel announcement. On the official website, you can view both the announcement promo and the graphic. While Season 2 of Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy has been confirmed, no specific date has been given for when it will debut. So, when can we anticipate the release of the film?
You may anticipate the anime to premiere sometime in the spring or summer of 2022, even if we don’t yet know when it will be out. Hopefully, the second season won’t be hurried, and don’t anticipate the animation to be released any time soon.
Tsukimichi Fantasy Action in the Moonlit World
After being summoned to a fantasy realm by a god named Tsukuyomi, Makoto Misumi, a high school student, sets out to become the next hero in the saga. However, the Goddes, who rule the planet, is not pleased with Makoto’s presence and toss him over the edge of the earth. Makoto will be on his own in a world where he is no longer needed, says Tsukuyomi, with all of this happening to him.
How Does ‘Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy’ Season 2 Fit Into the Bigger Story?
- Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy season 2 is expected to follow up where season 1 left off.
- Makoto beats Sofia Bulga (Miyuki Sawashiro) and a dragon named Mitsurugi (Souma Saitou) towards the conclusion of season one. But Makoto intervenes and halts the two as they attempt to join the demon army in their mission to wipe out all of mankind.
- The second season’s storyline has not been revealed. However, depending on where the previous season’s source material ended up, Volume 5 of the manga series is expected to be covered in this season’s run.
- Vol. 5 introduces the three protagonists to the Rotsguard Academy: Makoto, Mio, and Tomoe. As a student, Makoto hopes to learn from other planets and pass on what he’s learned.
- Instead of taking the student admission test, he took the exam for teachers. As an entrepreneur, Makoto decided to maintain his company and work as a teacher rather than go back to school.
- A “devil instructor” was unknown to the pupils. By emphasizing real fighting, Makoto’s lectures were well-liked by his students. Students have been clamoring to sign up for his program even over the summer since the institution has never offered such hands-on instruction.
- The first season introduced us to some of these pupils. They are clearly drawn to him after he spared Rembrandt’s daughters Sif and Yuno from certain death.
- It’s not all fun and games at the school festival; there will also be a big event, a combat tournament. There will be some setbacks, though, as Makoto and his pupils will be challenged with several calamities.
‘Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy’ Season 2 Cast Announced!
Season 2 of ‘Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy’ is likely to have the show’s original voice cast members. Ayane Sakura, Akari Kito, Saori Hayami as Emma, Shinpachi Tsuji as Beren, Yurika Kubo as Toa, Aiko Ninomino as Rinon, and Reina Ueda as The Goddess are some of the other cast members that have appeared in the anime.
Does Season 2 of ‘Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy’ have an Official Trailer?
So far, we’ve just received the teaser announcement that you’ve just seen. Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy Season 2 is expected to see a new teaser in the next few months. Once it’s available, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Linked to on Twitter