You can watch NBC sitcoms like “The Office” as well as Universal pictures like “Jurassic World: Dominion” on Peacock, which is NBCUniversal’s streaming service. Logging into the service is required before you can begin viewing TV and movies. For those who have forgotten their login credentials, here’s how to retrieve them using a computer or mobile device.
Steps for Login into Peacock using a Computer
1. In a web browser, open peacocktv.com.
2. Click Sign In at the upper right of the page.
3. Click Sign In to sign in using your email and password.
To use Peacock from a Mobile device, follow these Steps.
1. Begin by using the Peacock app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Click Sign In.
Enter your Email Address and Password, and then click Sign In.
Is there any way to get into Peacock if you can’t get in
There are just a few possible concerns if you’re unable to enter into your Peacock account.
Either your email address or password is incorrect. Don’t forget to log into your Peacock account using the email address you used when you created it.
It seems that you have a cable TV subscription but have not connected it. Your Peacock account may need to be linked directly to your cable TV service if you are an Xfinity, Cox, or Spectrum subscriber. Sign in to your PeacockTV account at PeacockTV.com/account. Select your cable provider in the Link Provider area and log in using your cable TV provider’s credentials to link your Peacock subscription to your account.
What to do if you can’t Login to Peacock on a Computer or Mobile Device.
- As long as you have a cable TV subscription, Peacock should be available via your account
- Your Peacock password has been lost. If you can’t remember your password, click I don’t know my password on the Peacock sign-in page. To reset your password, type in your email address and follow the onscreen steps.
- Your Peacock email address has been lost. Don’t hesitate to use the email address Peacock uses to notify you of your account status and the most recent TV series and movies. Search for the “Welcome” email from Peacock in other places such as your inbox, trash, and spam folders.