There is no word yet on the second season of “The Rising of the Shield Hero,” which finished in 2019. In a few days, the image will be accessible to see online. Aneko Yusagi wrote the light novel series that served as the inspiration for the isekai dark fantasy anime that you’re watching right now. Naofumi Iwatami, an otaku and one of the Cardinal Heroes in a parallel reality, was given the Legendary Shield. He and the other Cardinal Heroes must combat the Waves, a band of monsters. When Naofumi’s wife falsely accuses him of sexual assault and then takes his assets, his life is turned upside down. Through the tale, Naofumi wants to erase the Waves, but he also seeks to rehabilitate his public image.
Anime reviewers and fans alike slammed “The Rising of the Shield Hero” for using sexual assault as a story element. The show’s first season ratings demonstrate that the general people found it to be a big success. A considerable increase in book and comic book sales has been linked to the growing popularity of Crunchyroll’s anime series. Given the show’s immense success, a second season appears certain.
The Third Season Cast of The Rising of the Shield Hero
Season 2’s voice actors will reprise their roles for season 3, giving fans a familiar face to recognize. Most likely, the following will be seen in Season 3:
- Naofumi Iwatani is played by actor Kaito Ishikawa.
- Filo is played by Brianna Knickerbocker.
- Raphtalia, played by Asami Seto
- starring Rina Hidaka in the role of Filo
- Ren Amaki is played by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka.
- Raphtalia, played by Erica Mendez, is a fantastic choice.
- It’s Makoto Takashi in the role of Motoyasu Kitamura, and it’s Melty Q’s turn to shine as Melromarc.
- Elhart is played by Hiroki Yasumoto.
- L’Arc Berg, played by Jun Fukuyama
- Ost Horai is played by Kana Hanazawa, Kikuko Inoue as Mirella Q. Melromarc, and Megumi Han as Glass, respectively.
- Rishia Ivyred is played by Natsuko Hara.
- In the role of Filo, Rina Hidaka
- Ryohei Kimura in the role of Kyo Fitoria is played by Ethnina Sakura Tange.
- Therese Alexandrite, portrayed by Saori Hayami
- Sarah Emi Bridcutt in the role of Myne, and Yoshitaka Yamaya in the role of Itsuki Kawasumi
The Rise of the Shield Hero in Season 3
- Season 2 of “The Rising of the Shield Hero” has yet to be given an official synopsis. This season is expected to pick off just where Season 1 left off, according to the teaser.
- A hero from another dimension known as “The Fan Hero” fought with Naofumi in the Season 1 finale to find which one was the greatest hero. Cardinal Waves Heroes believe that they are linked.
- She has determined to kill all of the Cardinal Heroes in order to save her people. With luck, Glass will be back for Season 2 if everything goes according to plan.
The Third Season of “The Rising of the Shield Hero” Is Coming Soon!
“The Rising of the Shield Hero’s” release date is still a mystery, however, Shield Hero 2’s release date was revealed practically quickly after. It was stated that “The Rising of the Shield Heroes” Season 2 would launch on April 6, 2022, during the Crunchyroll Expo 2019 panel, and “Season 2” was announced at the 2020 Virtual Expo and is scheduled to premiere in April 2022. Season 1 premiered in the spring of 2021.
On the anime’s official website, the news was announced and the release date of Thursday was also confirmed. There is, however, no word yet on a release date for the third season.
In Season 3, Where can I see Rising of the Shield Hero?
AT-X, Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, Sun TV, TV Aichi, and BS11 will broadcast the series live in Japan. Fans anxious to catch up on the forthcoming season will have to wait until further details about the show’s streaming availability are made public.
Masato Jinbo will direct the second season of the popular anime, following Takao Abo as showrunner. TV series based on the light novels by Aneko Yusagi and Seira Minami, The Rising of the Shield Hero. The first season, which aired in 2019, consisted of 25 episodes.