Early Years of Candice King
Candice was born in Houston, Texas, in the United States on May 13, 1987. Her father is a cardiothoracic surgeon, while her mother is an environmental engineer. Kree Thomas Accola is her younger sibling.
Her family was well-established, and she led a nice existence prior to being introduced to the glam world. Her family moved to Edgewood, Florida, when she was a young girl. Highland Preparatory School was where she studied. She went on to a private institution in the United States following that, where she received her bachelor’s degree.
Personal Life of Candice King
Candice met Joe King, a well-known musician and the creator of “The Fray,” one of the most well-known American bands. They were so in love that they got engaged in 2013, and then married the following year, in 2014. Candice adored Joe’s two girls from his previous marriage.
Candice and Joe had their first child in January of 2016. Florence May and Josephine June, their two daughters, were born today. The pair, however, decided to divorce in 2022. The announcement was made in May 2022, and the fans were taken aback. After over a decade of happiness, it was a heartbreaking split.
Their Divorce is Primarily Due to:
After seven years of marriage, Candice Accola and Joe King have called it quits.
- According to Us Weekly, the 35-year-old “Vampire Diaries” alum filed for divorce on April 28 from The Fray member, 41.
- The pair allegedly split in January owing to “irreconcilable problems,” with the actress relocating to Nashville as a result. Brentwood, Tenn., is where the musician still resides.
- The former couple married in New Orleans in October 2014 and have two kids, Florence, six, and Josephine, one.
- While Accola and King continue to follow each other on Instagram, the guitarist has erased all of their photographs, leaving only the ones with their girlfriends on the platform. (With his ex-wife Julie, King has two children, Elise and Ava.)
- Accola, on the other hand, just deleted all of her Instagram postings. Since then, the actress hasn’t worn her wedding band in any of her social media photos.
- Florence was born in January 2016 to Accola and King. From a previous marriage, King has two daughters: Ava and Elisa.
- Fans observed that both Accola and King had erased all postings from each other’s social media sites early this year, leading to speculation of a breakup. Accola’s ring was also missing, which was discovered. However, the two continue to track one another.
- Accola has been chronicling her travels across Europe with pals, including trips in Tuscany, Italy, and Liverpool, England, over the last week.
According to court records acquired by E! News, the Vampire Diaries star filed for divorce from King in late April, citing “irreconcilable differences” after a seven-year marriage. Accola went to Nashville in January, according to the paperwork, while her spouse stayed in Brentwood. The actress also obtained a statutory restraining order, which prohibits her and King from harassing each other, cancelling any current insurance policies, and doing anything to their joint property that may reduce its value.
Accola’s Representative has not Responded to E! News.
Accola and The Fray artist had reportedly called it quits, according to speculations. In the same month, she filed for divorce, the actress, 35, deleted all of her Instagram postings and started again. She hasn’t worn her wedding band in any of her recent posts.
In 2014, Accola, 42, and King, 42, married. The wedding in New Orleans was attended by several of her co-stars, including Nina Dobrev, Kat Graham, Michael Trevino, and others.