Tonikaku Kawaii’ or ‘Fly Me to the Moon’ is a television anime that portrays the unique love tale of Nasa Yuzaki and Tsukasa Tsukuyomi, who marry first and fall in love thereafter. Nasa, a shy and smart youngster, is preparing to take an entrance exam at a prestigious university. Because of the vehicle accident, his life takes an unexpected turn. Tsukasa comes to his aid and saves him. He loses all sense of time and space when he first sees her. He declares his undying devotion to her. She agrees, but only on one condition: they must first get married. As a result, Nasa decides to drop out of school in order to focus on his relationship with Tsukasa. In spite of the passage of time, Nasa has not forgotten the promise he made to the lady he loved. The two begin their journey together when he turns 18 years old.
The Story in Brief:
- In “Fly Me to the Moon,” Nasa Yuzaki and Tsukasa Tsukuyomi, a married couple, are the central characters of Tonikaku Kawaii. Nasa is a bright adolescent who is involved in a tragic automobile accident on his route to an exclusive school entrance exam. Tsukasa rescues Masa, and it’s love at first sight for the two.
- Nasa subsequently professes his love for Tsusuka, but she insists on a strange condition: they must first marry each other. In order to support Tsusuka, Nasa ultimately quits school and seeks a career. Years later, they were married.
- There was a lot of positive response and a lot of viewers for Tonikaku Kawaii’s first season. During the first season’s 12 episodes, Nasa and Tsusuka’s relationship progresses till their marriage. A poignant message about how their lives have changed since they first met is delivered in the last episode of the first season, titled “Husband and Wife”. Season 2 of Tonikaku Kawaii will premiere on what date?
- From October 3, 2020, through December 19, 2020, Tonikaku Kawaii broadcast its inaugural season. For Season 2, there has been no official announcement from the production company, Seven Arcs Studios. An Original Video Animation (OVA) for ‘Tonikaku Kawaii’ has been revealed. The publication date has been set for 2021. If this revelation is to be believed, a new season of the show will begin airing before the OVA can be released. In late 2021 or early 2022, the second season of ‘Tonikaku Kawaii’ is likely to begin broadcasting.
What Can We Expect From Tonikawa Season 2?
When Nasa Yuzaki meets Tsukasa, their unexpected romance is documented in the film ‘Tonikawa: Over the Moon for You.’ On a snowy evening, Nasa and Tsukasa struck up a conversation while driving. Tsukasa’s beauty swooned Nasa at first sight. After being hit by a vehicle, Nasa invites Tsukasa to a dinner date.
She’ll agree, but only if they get married first. Nasa and Tsukasa were seen together at a festival at the conclusion of the first season. However, we predict that the second season will have to rewind a few chapters before so the story will make sense.
Nonetheless, we expect the second season to continue chronicling the cute relationship of Nasa and Tsukasa as husband and wife. Expect a lot of heartwarming and charming moments in season 2. Curious fans want to know the release dates of the new upcoming season. The article will have everything related to the Tonikawa season 2 release date and everything relating to it. So, connected till the end.
Tonikawa Season 2 Cast: Who Else Will Return And Who Are The Newcomers?
The second season will feature a returning Japanese voice cast and staff. Here is the official voice cast list is given below:
Junya Enoki as Nasa Yuzaki
An everyday genius, Nasa grew up ridiculed for his strange name, similar to the American space agency NASA, although his parents meant his name to reference the starry sky. He has a meeting with fate when he was caught in a terrible accident but was saved by Tsukasa. Declaring his love for her, on the day they met, Tsukasa agrees on the condition that he marries her to which Nasa immediately responded with an unshakable “yes”.
Tonikawa Season 2 Cast
Two years later, Nasa reunites with Tsukasa carrying a marriage form which they turn in to the bureau, legalizing their relationship. Since marrying her, he becomes incredibly awkward around her, somewhat clingy to an extent because he is worried she would disappear on him again but does his best to make her happy.
Yu Serizawa as Kaname Arisugawa
Nasa’s junior and the primary caretaker of the Arisagawa public bathhouse, she is the most explicit supporter of Nasa’s relationship to the point where she educates both Nasa and Tsukasa in ways of advancing their relationship as well as attempting to forcefully create situations with the same goal of relationship advancement in mind.
Chitose Kaginoji as Chitose Kaginoji
An adopted relative of Tsukasa, whom she regards as her sister. She jealously disapproves of the marriage and orders her maids Aurora and Charlotte to discredit Nasa. Until learning of the marriage, she regarded Nasa much more kindly. Her actual relation to Tsukasa is not yet clear, though both share a grand aunt, Tokiko.
- Junya Enoki as Nasa Yuzaki
- Akari Kito as Tsukasa Yuzaki
- Yu Serizawa as Kaname Arisugawa
- Sumire Uesaka as Aya Arisugawa
- Konomi Kohara as Chitose Kaginoji
- Hitomi Owada as Charlotte
- Yuki Nagaku as Aurora