Jhene Aiko’s Life Story
Jhene Aiko, who was born on March 16th, 1988, will be 34 years old in 2022. She grew up in an upper-middle-class household in Los Angeles, California, the United States, where she is now living. She and her family later relocated to Slauson Avenue between Windsor Hills, Baldwin Hills, and Ladera Heights after their house burned down when she was just seven years old.
When she was in high school, she continued her education by taking voice lessons in her hometown of Culver City, California. She also had to give up her singing lessons when she unexpectedly became pregnant at the age of twenty.
|Full Name||Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date of Birth||16 March 1988|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|School||Home Schooling, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Education Qualification||High School|
Career In Music
- Her musical career began in 2002 when she lent her talents to B2releases K’s and sang a song in the adventure-comedy film The Master of Disguise, which made her a star in the industry. At the time, she was managed by Chris Stokes and had a deal with The Ultimate Group, but it was later revealed that she is not related to the popular rapper Lil Fizz, and that was merely a marketing ploy utilized by her companies.
- She has also appeared on the B2K The Remixes Volume 1 album by R&B group and recorded the cover song named Santa Baby. She’s also been included on the Santa Hooked Me Up album and the popular Pandemonium album’s track Tease as a guest vocalist.
- After that, she has been in a number of popular music videos and soundtracks, including Take It Slow, Uh Huh, Why I Love You, Same OI, Blow Ya Whistle, Barbershop, The Master of Disguise, The Proud Family, and more. My Name Is Jhene was supposed to be her first album but was never released for internal reasons in the year 2003 after she published the video for her single NO LOVE.
- For the first time since 2007, she published a mixtape called Sailing Souls on her own website, JheneAiko.com, in the year 2011. Her two singles, My Mine and Stranger, have each been given music videos as part of the mixtape’s promotion.
- For the Sail Out extended play, Jhene Aiko was signed to Artium Records in 2012 and released a song called 3:16 AM, which was accessible on iTunes. Later that year, she opened for musicians like Nas and Lauryn Hill on their Life is Good/Black Rage tour in the U.S.A. As of 2013, she has played on Drake’s concert tour, dubbed Would You Like a Tour, and appeared in Big Sean’s song Beware.
- In the same year, she published her extended play Sail Out, and the following year, she released the EP’s third single, The Worst, as its third single. When she appeared on Saturday Night Live in late 2014, she sang her song “From Time.” To Love and Die and My Afternoon Dream, two of her tracks from her album Souled Out, were also released this year. There have been two further singles published by her since the publication of her album, dubbed The Pressure and Spotless Mind.
Jhene was home-schooled until she entered high school, at which point she went to public school. Jhene got signed to Epic Records at the age of 13 and has since gone on to become a successful music artist.
When she was 16, she asked to be excused from work so she could finish high school. She attended West Los Angeles College after high school, where she remained until she became pregnant.
Relationships and Family: Boyfriend/Husband/Kids
Aiko began dating singer O’Ryan when she was seventeen. Their romance lasted three years, from 2005 to 2008. During her college years as a 20-year-old college student, she became pregnant with the singer.
As a result, she had to drop out of school to focus on raising her child. When did Namiko Love come into the world?
She and her daughter were in an accident in 2013. Her sister and the baby’s father were also in the audience. ‘ Even though Aiko was hurt, no one was gravely hurt. However, her daughter was unharmed.
It was revealed in March 2016 that Jhene Aiko and Oladipo Omishore had tied the knot. Only a year has passed since they got married.
The divorce was finalized in 2017 after a five-month separation period during which she filed for divorce. Aiko and Sean Paul have been rumored to be dating since 2016. After some time, the rumors were shown to be accurate.
During their breakup in 2018, Sean announced that Jhene had miscarried. Sean Paul was spotted congratulating Jhene Aiko on her engagement in March 2020, which may have indicated that the two were reuniting.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com