How to Modify the Air Pods’ Name?
Even if the AirPods have a catchy name, there are moments when you just want to get closer.
Apple tries to help you out and make a name for your new AirPods when you purchase them. Sadly, the name isn’t always useful, particularly if you have multiple pairs. You can easily alter the name to something you want, and it will give the item a lovely, unique touch. Here’s how to modify your AirPods’ name.
No matter which Apple headphones you own — the standard AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max — the procedure is the same. The process may be completed in about a minute, so act quickly and think of a catchy name.
Open the Settings app on iOS to alter the name of your AirPods. Press the blue Information icon next to your AirPods in the Bluetooth menu. Select “Name” and type whatever you want. Go to Settings and look for the Connected Devices menu if you’re using an Android device. Choose Rename from the Settings cog next to your AirPods.
How to alter your AirPods’ name on iOS?
There are only five steps in this entire process. You can always go back and rename your earbuds as many times as you’d like if you later come up with a better name. Keep in mind only these steps:
- Go to the Bluetooth area of your iOS device’s Settings app.
- Select the pair of AirPods whose name you wish to modify by pressing the blue Information icon.
- Click the Name menu item.
- Whatever name you choose, type it in.
- Returning to the Bluetooth screen requires pressing the Back arrow twice.
Your work is finished as soon as your new name appears on the Bluetooth menu. Try the preceding instructions one more if you still can’t see your new name. Continue reading if you have an Android handset and wish to rename your earbuds.
How to Modify Your Air Pods’ Name on Android?
Unexpectedly, renaming AirPods on an Android phone is simpler than on an iOS device. Even without being plugged into your headphones, you can change the name. Just follow these instructions, and you should be good to go:
- Navigate to the Connected device’s area in the Settings app.
- In the list of previously connected devices, locate your AirPods.
- On your screen, click the settings cog in the right corner.
- In the area adjacent to the Device information header, click the pencil icon.
- Press the Rename button after entering any name you choose.
- Make sure your new name appears in the Bluetooth menu once more.
There you have it—one renamed set of AirPods with iOS completely hidden. As stated, it only takes a few minutes, and you are free to think up a catchy name if you like.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com