Early Life of Beth Mead
Beth Mead, a well-known association football player, was born in the United Kingdom on May 9, 1995. A forward for Arsenal and the England national team, Bethany Jane Mead was born in England on May 9, 1995. Gemini is Beth Mead’s zodiac sign, according to astrologers.
Mead made her senior England women’s national team debut in April 2018 as a substitute in Southampton’s 0-0 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup qualification draw with Wales. In September 2018, she made her debut and contributed twice to England’s 6-0 victory over Kazakhstan in Pavlodar.
|Full Name:||Beth Mead|
|Net Worth:||$500,000 US|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
Mead scored in Sunderland’s shocking 2-1 victory over the defending champions Liverpool in her first game at the highest level. Mead had eight goals by the time she scored a hat-trick on July 19, 2015, against league-leading Chelsea. Mead avoided injury earlier that week despite rolling her car three times while dodging a deer. She scored twice in a 4-1 victory at Bristol the following week, propelling Sunderland to the top of the WSL 1. She finished the 2015 season with 12 goals in 14 appearances, which made her the WSL1’s top goal scorer.
Professional Career of Beth Mead
Later joining Middlesbrough F.C., she began her career with California Girls FC.
She also played in the FA Women’s Premier League, scoring 23 goals in her debut campaign. She finished the season with 29 goals overall and added 30 more in the 28 games of the following year.
She agreed to a full-time, undisclosed-length contract on January 24, 2017, with Arsenal Ladies.
Similar to that, Arsenal defeated her old team Sunderland in the 2017–2018 FA WSL Continental Tyres Cup.
By the 2018–19 season, she had transformed into a versatile winger.
An International Career
She featured in all three of England’s under-20 games during the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup at the young age of 15, when she first represented England.
Similar to that, in a 0-0 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup match, she made her senior England women’s national football team debut in April 2018.
In England’s 6-0 victory over Kazakhstan in Pavlodar in September 2018, she scored twice in the opening minute of the game.
Beth Mead’s Professional Background
- Beth Mead started her career at California Girls FC before transferring to Middlesbrough F.C. She even joined the FA Women’s Premier League, where she scored 23 goals in her debut campaign.
- She scored 29 goals in all competitions to conclude the current season, and she’ll score 30 goals in the 28 games of the upcoming season.
- Similarly, she agreed to a full-time, undisclosed-length contract with Arsenal Ladies on January 24, 2017. She and Arsenal defeated her old team Sunderland to win the FA WSL Continental Tyres Cup during the 2017–18 campaign. By the 2018–19 season, she had also reimagined herself as a flexible winger.
- She featured in all three of England’s under-20 matches at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup whilst representing England at the young age of 15.
- As a substitute in a 0-0 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup loss, she made her senior England women’s national football team debut in 2018.
- She made her first start in the same season (2018), scoring twice in England’s 6-0 victory against Kazakhstan at Pavlodar.
- Beth Mead joined the #WePlayStrong social media and video blogging initiative, which was started in 2018. The goal of this campaign is to increase public knowledge of and support for women’s football.
- The ultimate objective of this effort is to make football the most popular sport among women by 2020.
Net Worth of Beth Mead
As of 2022, Beth’s estimated net worth is $500,000 US. She receives a US salary of $30,190 on average.
On her social media, she actively promotes the NIKE brand, raising the possibility that she has an endorsement contract.
Blue-eyed and blonde, Beth. She measures 5 feet 4 inches in height and 59 kg in weight.
on Social Media
She has 33.3k followers on Twitter and 97k followers on Instagram.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com