Net Worth of Michael Ball
Michael Ball’s earnings and net worth: Stage actor Michael Ball has a $15 million dollar net worth. The date of Michael Ball’s birth was June 27, 1962.
in the West End production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, won the 2013 Olivier Award for his portrayal of the title role.
Michael Ball belongs to Stage Actor.
Early Life of Michael Ball
Michael Ball is a famous Stage Actor, who was born on June 27, 1962, in United Kingdom. Won the 2013 Olivier Award for his performance as the titular character in the West End production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. According to Astrologers, Michael Ball’s zodiac sign is Cancer.
Michael Ashley Ball, OBE (born 27 June 1962) is an English actor, singer and radio broadcaster. He made his West End debut in 1985 playing Marius Pontmercy in the original London production of Les Misérables, and went on to star in 1987 as Raoul in The Phantom of the Opera.
In 1989, he reached number Two in the UK Singles Chart with “Love Changes Everything”, a song taken from the musical Aspects of Love, where he played Alex.
He played the role in London and on Broadway. His latest album Coming Home To You reached number One in the UK making it his 4th number one album to date. On 24 April 2020, Ball entered the UK Singles Chart at number one with a cover of “You’ll Never Walk Alone”, with combined chart sales of 82,000 making it the fastest-selling single of 2020 so far.
Highlights of Michael Ball’s Career:
- “Godspell” at the Aberystwyth Arts Centre was Michael Ball’s acting debut.
His performance in “The Pirates of Penzance” at the Manchester Opera House gave him his big break.
- The role of Marius in the original London production of “Les Misérables,” which Ball later played in 1995’s “Les Misérables: The Dream Cast in Concert,” gave him his big break.
- In the second casting of “The Phantom of the Opera” in London in 1986, he scored yet another triumph as Raoul.
- His first one-man performance at the Donmar Warehouse was “Alone Together.”
- “Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Fiftyth Birthday Concert,” “Sondheim Tonight,” and “Hey, Mr. Producer: Cameron Mackintosh’s Musical World” were the three big performances Ball performed in 1998.
- Ball appeared in the Sherman Brothers musical “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” in 2002 as Caractacus Potts.
- He made his stage debut in Gilbert and Sullivan’s “Patience” at the New York City Opera in 2005 as Reginald Bunthorne.
Award for Best Actor in a Musical: Laurence Olivier 2 Award for Best Actor in a Musical: Laurence Olivier 2 Best Actor Laurence Olivier Award
Whatsonstage.com The performer who earns the most votes from the audience wins the Theatregoers’ Choice Award for Best Actor in a Musical.
Michael Ball Wife: Who Is She?
Cathy McGowan, a longtime girlfriend of Michael Ball, and Michael Ball are currently married. The rock music television program “Ready Steady Go!” is hosted by McGowan, a British journalist and broadcaster. They first met in 1989 while McGowan was covering entertainment for a BBC London magazine program.
They first met while he was being questioned by her for “Aspects of Love” rehearsals. They had just known one another for three years when they decided to move in together in 1992. The two have been living a great life together ever since.
Emma is the daughter of McGowan and her former husband, actor Hywell Bennett. Ball was also rescued by Cathy from a house fire on December 23, 2000, saving his life.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements of Michael Ball
In his 50s, Michael Ball is a handsome man with a healthy medium body type. He is tall, being 5 feet 10 inches tall. (1.78m), and 85 kg of body weight (187 lbs). His average physical measurements are 38-45-35 inches, and he wears an 8 in shoes (US). He has brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com