Despite only having launched in November 2019, Disney Plus has already established itself as one of the most widely used streaming services.
Disney Plus has a huge collection of content it can use to fill its service right away as it continues to add new Disney Plus movies and TV episodes to the mix, which is a huge benefit. This list only includes Disney Plus TV series and movies that are available in the US. The Star brand of the service’s Disney Plus content, which is accessible on international versions of the service, is not included.
How Do I Sign Up For Disney Plus?
The brand-new streaming service from Disney is known by the moniker Disney Plus. It serves as the repository for a sizable back catalog of Disney’s movies and TV episodes. This contains 20th Century Fox programming as well as Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
Disney is always adding new original and exclusive movies and TV shows to its library of existing content. There are some fantastic reality shows as well; it’s not all about princesses and superheroes!
If you’re interested in signing up for Disney Plus, you have a few choices. For $13.99 per month, you can get a package that includes both Hulu and ESPN Plus.
Disney Plus is also available separately for $7.99, or you can get a year’s worth of service for $79.99. Visit this page to learn more about the bundle, or visit our Disney Plus guide to discover more about Disney Plus. Visit the following link to subscribe to the service right away and start watching Disney Plus movies and television shows.
READ MORE: BTRoblox – Making Roblox Better
How to Login/Begin URL for Disney Plus on Android TV?
Disney Plus must first be activated on an Android TV from a manufacturer other than Samsung, LG, or Panasonic using the Disneyplus.com Login/Begin URL and an 8-digit number. To achieve it, learn how to do it by following the steps listed below:
Open the Disney+ app on your Smart TV and turn it on.
Once the app has been launched, log into your Disney+ account.
You will see an 8-digit code on the screen of your television.
- Next, launch a web browser on your phone or PC where you are already logged in.
- Visit disneyplus.com/begin from here, and enter the 8-digit code from the TV screen.
- Finally, click on continue, and Disney+ will be activated on your Android TV.
- You can also use this process to activate Disney+ on your Apple TV, Roku, or any other compatible device.
How to Enter a Unique Code to Log Into Disney Plus on Gaming Consoles?
Disney+ is also available on gaming consoles such the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox 5. However, the method for doing that differs just slightly from the one previously discussed. Take these actions:
- the Disney Plus app on your console after turning it on.
- Open the app now, then select “Log in with unique code.”
A unique 8-digit code will then appear on the screen.
Write it down and open a web browser on a computer or other device that is connected to your Disney+ account.
- Open a browser and go to disneyplus.com/begin.
- Enter the eight-digit code that you already noted after that.
- Click on continue to finish.
- I’m done now. After that, you may use your gaming console to watch your preferred Disney+ movies and TV episodes.
What devices is Disney Plus Available to Stream?
Disney+ is available on a number of devices ranging from televisions, personal computers, consoles, and streaming sticks. Here is a complete list of devices compatible with Disney Plus:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Android TV devices
- TV brands like Samsung, Panasonic, LG, and more.
- Vizio Smartcast TVs.
- Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K
- iOS devices – iPhone and iPad with iOS 12.0 or later.
- Android Phones and tablets with Android OS 5.0 or later.
- Amazon Fire Tablet.
- Xbox One using the latest software.
- Xbox Series X|S.
- Playstation 4 and 5 using the latest software.
- Amazon Firestick
You can use any of these devices to watch your favorite content on Disney Plus. The best part is that one subscription grants you access to use the service on any of these devices.
How to Get a Disney Plus Subscription?
Before activating Disney Plus with the login/begin URL, you will need a valid subscription or membership. If you haven’t got it yet, here is the process you need to use in order to get it:
- Open a web browser and visit the official Disney Plus website.
- Now click on the “Subscribe” button present in the top left corner.
- Next, choose a subscription plan from the given list of options.
- Next, enter your personal as well as billing information.
- Finally, complete the checkout and start streaming your favorite movies and shows on Disney+.
Disney Plus features tons of amazing movies, shows, and other things you can watch in your free time. You can also get the Disney Plus bundle having Hulu and ESPN+ to unlock even more content for as low as $12.99 per month.
Is Disney Plus Worth It?
If you don’t want to read too long, then here’s the simple and straightforward answer- Yes, Disney Plus is definitely worth it with its amazing collection of content and economical prices. Now, for the readers who’d like to go into details, Disney Plus offers great collection of films and shows from the Marvel Universe, Star Wars, Pixar, and National Geographic.
There are shows for kids as well as adults including Star Wars, Moon Knight, The Simpsons, and the classic Disney content that made it popular. In addition, Disney keeps expanding the already extensive library. There’s always something incredible available to watch on the platform.
For parents of small children, there is a great amount of kids’ content available. For grown-ups, there are cool shows and movies from all genres available. It has something available for everyone. You can even unlock the Disney+ bundle to have Hulu and ESPN+.
This way, you can make the library even more extensive with live TV and sports content. All of this is available for a brilliant price tag that is lower than its competitors like Netflix and Amazon Prime. Therefore, we believe that Disney+ is definitely worth your money.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com