Hello! Once more, I’m here with a Tiktok ramen dish. The viral culinary hacks on Tiktok have hooked me, and I’m fairly sure I’m addicted. It was too simple not to try this Tiktok ramen. Additionally, I already had all the ingredients in the pantry, making it a simple and filling lunch. It tasted great!
Tiktok ramen is delicious, saucy, somewhat sweet, and umami-rich. The flavors kind of make me think of an extremely garlicky version of Indomie Mi Goreng, a twist on Indonesian fried noodles that is one of my all-time favorite instant noodles.
Everyone seems to have a preferred method for preparing instant ramen, in my opinion. To be really honest, I consider instant ramen to be one of the best inventions ever! I adore a comment by the man who created it, Taiwanese-Japanese inventor Momofuku Ando: “Humans are noodle beings.”
I am undoubtedly a noodle being who only wants to consume noodles and lead a noodle lifestyle.
Describe Tiktok Ramen.
Use of instant ramen noodles, eschewing the flavor packet, and creation of your own sauce are all components of TikTok ramen.
Tiktok ramen, which is similar to mazemen or sesame noodles but without the broth, is a type of ramen. The everything bagel spice is sprinkled on top after the ramen noodles have been boiled with an egg and mixed in a garlic butter soy brown sugar sauce.
Is the Ramen from Tiktok Tasty?
Simply put: YES! Tiktok ramen has a slight note of spiciness, additional richness from the butter and egg, and a sweet and savory flavor. really addictive
Recipe for Tiktok Ramen
Prepare the instant ramen. Avoid overcooking it; soggy noodles are a disgrace. Ramen in an instant needs to be al dente. Put the noodles in the boiling water, set a timer, loosen them up using a pair of chopsticks, and when the timer goes off, immediately drain and set them aside. The noodles will cook up a little more while you’re tossing them in the sauce, so if you’re a true lover of noodles, cook them a little bit less than the recommended cooking time.
- You will have perfectly al dente noodles if you do this.
assemble the sauce. Butter should be warmed up in a pan over low heat. Cook the garlic till tender after adding it. After adding the brown sugar and soy sauce, add the red pepper flakes.
- Toss. Turn increase the heat, add the drained noodles and toss to coat.
- Prepare the egg. Remove the noodles from the pan, add an egg, and scramble it until it just sets.
- Serve. Finish the bowl of noodles with everything bagel seasoning and chopped scallions. Love it hot?
Tiktok Ramen Ingredients
instant ramen – choose your favorite brand of instant ramen. The flavor doesn’t matter because you’re not going to use the seasoning packet. Our favorite noodles are Nong Shim Shin Ramyun because of how thick the noodles are.
- butter – just bit of butter is melted down to cook up some garlic.
- garlic – you need about 1 teaspoon of chopped or minced garlic. Or, if you’re a garlic lover, use as many cloves as you can handle.
- brown sugar – the brown sugar adds a bit of caramel sweetness and color. If you don’t have brown sugar, you can use regular sugar or even honey.
- soy sauce – use your favorite soy sauce – we like Yamasa or Kikkoman.
- crushed red pepper flakes – you can add as many chili flakes as you like or leave them out altogether, depending on your spice tolerance.
- egg – throw an egg on it because ramen without an egg isn’t even ramen.
- everything bagel spice – make it rain everything bagel spice!
Why Spice up An Everything Bagel?
Life is everything bagel spice. In addition, furikake, a Japanese rice flavoring, is essentially what everything bagel spice is. On rice and noodles, furikake, a spice comprised of roasted sesame seeds and seaweed, is served.
Furikake chips are even available in Japan. Given that both ramen and everything bagels include sesame seeds, it seems sense that Tiktok Ramen employs everything bagels spice to dress up ramen.
How to Make Everything Bagel Seasoning at Home?
- It’s quite simple to make your own everything bagel spice if you don’t have any on hand.
- Combine the following in a small bowl:
- roasted sesame seeds, 1.5 tbsp
- Poppy seeds, minced garlic, and onion, each equaling one tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon of flaky or coarse salt
Sprinkle it all over the place!
Most Excellent Ramen
The Korean brand Nongshim is the one we choose for ramen. They are extremely well-liked both in Korea and around the world. We once went to the Nongshim noodle factory in Los Angeles. It was fantastic! The perfect Nongshim noodles have the perfect chew and thickness. Normally, either Shin Ramyun or Shin Black are purchased. Each has a wonderful texture.
If You’re Looking for Alternative Quick and Easy Noodles, Try These
- Better than takeout sesame noodles
Super simple chili oil noodles
- The greatest fried yakiudon
- 1 package instant ramen Korean brand preferred
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tsp everything bagel spice or to taste
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com