Instagram is a terrific medium for sharing pieces of your life with your followers. But, sometimes it might be challenging to come up with new ideas for what to discuss.
That’s where tale highlights come in! Story highlights help you put together certain posts so that your followers can easily view them. And, if you want to add a little extra flair, you can use an icon cover. Lucky for you, we’ve gathered 20 free Instagram story highlight icon covers that you may use!
Black Instagram Highlight Covers
A stylish addition to your Instagram stories, black highlight covers are available. Using black covers will give your books a polished, contemporary style that will make them stand out. Highlights can be made to look more professional and well-organized by using black covers.
Black covers are the way to go if you want your Instagram account to look more put together and trendy.
A perfect addition to anyone’s Instagram account, these minimalist black covers feature the app’s iconic story icons. These Instagram cover icons are ideal if you want something easy to use that still looks great.
You can use any of these graphics on your website or in your social media posts because I made them all! Take a look at a sneak peeks at all the iconic cover art.
This free set of Instagram highlighter covers is provided with best wishes.
Black Me Icon Highlights Instagram
Featuring the word “me” in black and white, this free collection of seven Instagram highlight icons is available for download now.
You can use them to draw attention to your name, a certain blog post, or anything else you want your followers to see. These sleek symbols will make your story stand out from the crowd with their simple design and contemporary feel. You may get them right now by clicking the link below.
Create a Cover for Your Instagram Highlights!
To enter the editing page, click the “Make an Instagram Highlight Cover Now” button on this page.
You can customize one of the Instagram highlight cover templates displayed on the left side of the editing interface. Alternately, you can begin modifying the current blank page.
Change the background color and/or add Instagram highlight cover photographs and Instagram cover icons. Images and icons can be scaled, flipped, and rotated as needed.
When you’re done customizing the Instagram highlight cover, select “Download” to save it to your computer. Go to your Instagram app and upload it there.
Some Great Instagram Story Covers
Black Instagram Highlights Cover.
Earthy Watercolor Instagram Cover.
Instagram Highlight Covers FAQs
What Is Instagram Story Highlight Cover？
The Instagram highlight cover is displayed on your Instagram profile page, meanwhile, below your bio and above your post.
The essence of Instagram highlights is Instagram Stories that can be permanently displayed on your profile. They can be accessed even after the 24-hour story expiration date. This is where you can showcase what you want people to know, great moments, and more.
READ MORE: The Race Problem in Country Music Hasn’t Gone Away a Year After Morgan Wallen’s Scandal.
What is the standard Instagram highlight cover size?
The standard Instagram highlight cover size is 1080 pixels wide x and 1920 pixels in height. This is also known as an aspect ratio of 9:16. Of cause, you can use customized square dimensions, such as 2000 x 2000 pixels.
How to optimize highlight Instagram cover?
- Highlight covers for Instagram need to match the appearance of your page. The unified page design makes your page look more professional and attractive.
- Use a clear Instagram highlight cover images
- Increase the story to your highlight cover for Instagram
- Add your own brand’s brand color or Instagram cover icon to it.
- The content is concise. Because the display window is small, the attractive content should be displayed concisely and clearly in the center.
READ MORE: What is Facebook Creator Studio? and How to Use it for Business?
How to Upload Highlight Instagram Cover?
To add a highlight cover, follow these easy steps.
- Open Instagram and select the story you want to add a cover to.
- Tap and hold on to the highlight. A list of menus will pop up, select the “Edit highlight” option.
- After a new screen appears, find and click on “Edit cover”.
- At the bottom of the screen select the image icon.
- This will open the device’s image gallery. From here choose a photo you want to display as your highlight cover. Upload it.
- Select “Done” on the top right of the screen, and then once again.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com