If the McDonald’s App Isn’t Working, Try These Seven Things
- If the McDonald’s app is not working on your iPhone or Android, there are several ways you can solve the problem.
- The first thing you should try is turning off WiFi; a poor connection can keep the app from working.
- You can also restart the app, sign out and back in, and check to see if the app’s online service is working.
- Use the McDonald’s app on your mobile device to place orders for in-store pickup or delivery, as well as to access special offers and redeem points. However, you could occasionally experience issues while use the software.
- The McDonald’s staff may have made a mistake, or your device may be malfunctioning. If you’re having problems with the McDonald’s app, here are seven solutions to try.
In Order to Disable Wi-Fi, Please Do the Following:
Inconsistent Internet connections are the most frequently reported issue with the McDonald’s app. A poor connection could be interfering with the app if you’re using a public WiFi network (like the one at McDonald’s, for example).
To temporarily turn off WiFi, swipe down from the screen’s top to reveal the Control Center or shortcut panel, and then press the WiFi icon. Afterward, use the app once more.
Please try reloading the McDonald’s app.
It’s also possible that your McDonald’s app is misbehaving. If the app is acting up, try forcibly closing it and then restarting it. Here are the processes for terminating an app on an Android device and an iOS device, respectively.
It’s Time to Log out And Back In.
One possible workaround is to sign out of the McDonald’s app and then back in; this would clear any cached data relating to your account that might be corrupt.
Tap More at the bottom of the screen in the McDonald’s app, and then tap Profile. Select Sign out to the right of your account name to log out. After that, head back to the More section and log back in as usual.
Check that The McDonald’s App Can Connect to The Server
The McDonald’s app can only function effectively if it is able to exchange data with the chain’s digital back end.
If you’re still having issues with the app after that, it’s possible that the service is down. Visit the McDonald’s app status page on Downdetector to determine if the issue is McDonald’s-related rather than your app’s.
If the McDonald’s app isn’t working, a quick Google search will reveal the problem.
Clear your App Data
You might be encountering a problem with the McDonald’s app’s data cache. If the cache has become corrupted, you might need to clear it for the app to work properly again. Unfortunately, the only way to clear an iPhone app’s cache is to uninstall the app and then reinstall it from the App Store.
But you can clear the McDonald’s app’s cache on Android without removing the app:
1. Start the Settings app and tap Apps.
2. If necessary, tap See all apps and then tap McDonald’s.
3. Tap Storage & cache.
4. Tap Clear storage.
The Phone Needs to Be Restarted.
You could try restarting your phone if the McDonald’s app still doesn’t work. Any short-lived software problems ailing the app or your phone should be eliminated at this point.
Many Android phones may be turned off by holding the power button down for a few seconds, or by swiping down from the top of the screen to reveal a panel of shortcuts and tapping the power symbol there. Here’s how to reboot any iPhone, so long as you have an Apple ID.
You Need to Reinstall the McDonald’s App.
If everything else fails, uninstall the McDonald’s app and reinstall it.
This can fix an issue with the app installation and also remove any corrupted data related to the app. To refresh your memory, here’s how to delete an app from an iPhone, and here’s what you need to know to delete apps from an Android device.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com