How Can I Get Service for my AirPods?
Schedule a visit
Make an appointment at an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store.
Send in for repair
Arrange to mail your product directly to Apple.
Talk to an Apple Support Advisor.
Replace a lost AirPod
Did you lose an AirPod or your Charging Case? You can buy a replacement for a left or right AirPod or the Charging Case. Your replacement will be new.
AppleCare+ for Headphones does not cover lost or stolen AirPods.
We can replace your AirPods battery for a service fee. Our warranty doesn’t cover batteries that wear down from normal use.
Your product is eligible for a battery replacement at no additional cost if you have AppleCare+ for Headphones and your product’s battery holds less than 80% of its original capacity. Your AppleCare+ fee covers both the AirPods and the Charging Case.
How much will it Co?
Use our “Get an Estimate” tool to review potential costs if you get service directly from Apple. If you go to another service provider, they can set their own fees, so ask them for an estimate.
For service covered by AppleCare+, your fee per incident will be the same regardless of which service provider you choose.
Do you have AppleCare+?
Your country or region offers AppleCare+ for this product. AppleCare+ includes battery service coverage, which means your battery can be replaced at no charge if we test your product and its battery retains less than 80% of its original capacity.
AppleCare+ also provides coverage for accidental damage from handling, and each incident is subject to a service fee. Your AppleCare+ also offers Express Replacement Service.
- The Apple Limited Warranty covers your AirPods and the Apple-branded accessories that come in the box with your product against manufacturing issues for one year from the date you bought them. Apple-branded accessories purchased separately are covered by the Apple Limited Warranty for Accessories. This includes adapters, spare cables, wireless chargers, or cases.
- Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
- Depending on the issue, you might also have coverage with AppleCare+. Terms and Conditions apply, including fees. Feature availability and options may vary by country.
- If your situation isn’t covered, you’ll pay a fee. If the issue with your AirPods is ineligible for service, you might pay the full replacement value.
- We guarantee our service, including replacement parts, for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare plan, whichever is longer. This is in addition to your rights provided by consumer law.
- Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements.
For Any Updates Keep Visiting Our Website ecthehub.com