Jordin Sparks, an American actress and singer, has a $6 million net worth. She is the sixth season of American Idol youngest winner.
Her self-titled debut studio album was certified platinum by the RIAA in 2007 and has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide. One of the songs on the album garnered Sparks a Grammy nomination for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals.
Jordin Sparks-Thomas was born on December 22, 1989, and she was raised in the suburbs of Ridgewood, New Jersey. Phillipi Sparks, a former football player, was her father.
Phillippi “PJ” Sparks Jr., her younger brother, plays football for Arizona Christian University. Her father played defensive back for the New York Giants and they lived in the suburbs of Ridgewood, New Jersey, where she grew up.
After attending Sandra Day O’Connor High School in New Jersey until 2006, Sparks attended Northwest Community Christian School in Phoenix until grade 8, at which point her grandma, Pam Wiedmann, took over her education so she could focus on her singing. Sparks attends Calvary Community Church in Phoenix and is a devoted Christian.
Jordin Sparks Net Worth
|Net Worth (2022)||$10 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$80,000 +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$1 Million +|
Career of his Life
After winning American Idol in 2007 at the age of 17 and releasing her debut album, “Jordin Sparks,” a few months later, Jordin Sparks gained popularity. One million copies of her self-titled debut album were sold worldwide. Two of her singles, “Tattoo” and “No Air,” have been in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100.
- Sparks’ second studio album, Battlefield (2009), peaked at #7 on the Billboard 200 list. She is the only American Idol participant with five singles that have reached the top 20 in the nation.
- Sparks’ debut number-one single on the Hot Dance Club Play chart was “S.O.S. (Let the Music Play). She is one of the most successful American Idol competitors ever, having sold 10.2 million singles and 1.3 million albums in the US as of 2012. In 2012, Sparks was included on VH1’s list of the “100 Greatest Women in Music.”
- In 2008, she received her first honor as Outstanding New Artist at the NAACP Image Awards. In addition to twenty-five singles and four extended plays, Jordin Sparks has released four albums. “Cider & Hennessy,” Jordin Sparks’ most recent album, was released in 2020.
Career In Television and Movies
Sparks started making movie appearances in 2009 with Disney’s The Suite Life on Deck. Additionally, Sparks guest starred in the Nickelodeon program Big Time Rush.
- In 2010, Sparks joined the Broadway production of In the Heights. In 2011, Sparks provided the Blue Mermaid’s voice for Team Umizoomi.
- “Sparkle,” Sparks’ debut movie, was released in 2012. Sparks started submitting his name for various TV and movie roles, including “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete,” an independent drama movie. She will also play the lead role in the movie “The Grace of Jake,” which is about an ex-convict turned nomad musician.
- A romance on Lifetime Television In the 2013 holiday movie “Dear Secret Santa,” Spencer Sparks played Abby. Sparks made a cameo on the television show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Sparks will play Shasta Carvell in Left Behind, an apocalyptic thriller based on the same-titled book series.
- After the KIN Network’s Heart of Batter with Jordin Sparks web series was released in 2018, she was cast as Jenna Hunterson’s stand-in for Waitress on Broadway in 2019. On The Masked Dancer in 2021, she placed fifth as “Exotic Bird.”
In 2008, Sparks and Wet Seal co-founded her own clothing line, Sparks, which comes in sizes XS to XL. 2010 saw the release of Sparks’ first fragrance, “Because of You.”
Initially solely accessible at Dots Department Stores, this fragrance is now sold at other retailers as well. Sparks announced the launch of her third and third fragrances, “Fascinate” and “Ambition,” in 2012. Purchase her new scent at stores like Bon-Ton.
Jordin Sparks’ Age
Many people are looking for Jordin Sparks’ age because she is so well-known. You can learn Jordin Sparks’ age with our latest update. The date of Jordin Sparks’ birth is December 22, 1989. who is 32 years of age.
Singer Jordin Sparks hails from the United States. which is how a lot of people enjoy Jordin Sparks. In addition, this post of ours can be used to learn Jordin Sparks’s height. Read the information below regarding Jordin Sparks’ height.
Jordin’s Height Sparks
Jordin Sparks is a well-known star, so a lot of people are curious about his height. which this article has been amended to reflect. Jordin Sparks stands 1.78 meters tall.
Those looking for enormous net worth who are reading this content. They will be aware that you learned a lot about Jordin Sparks through this post. which you get all of your information about Jordin Sparks.
Before divorcing in 2014, Sparks and Jason Derulo dated for three years. Sparks wed the fitness model Dana Isaiah in 2017, and she had her first child in 2018.
Sparks overused her voice cords in 2008, which led to an acute vocal cord hemorrhage. Doctors’ recommendations for vocal rest led Sparks to cancel scheduled performances, including cameos on Alicia Keys’ tour. A month later, Sparks received the all-clear to return to the tour and resume her performances.
Jordin Sparks’ estimated net worth as of 2022 is $6 million. After selling 1.3 million singles in the US by 2012, she was one of the most financially successful “American Idol” contestants of all time.
She is renowned for her accomplishments in business and philanthropy in addition to her work in music and acting. By the time she was in her early teens, Sparks was already being recognized for her talents and was singing, acting in plays, and modeling.