Early Life of Josh Hartnett
Joshua Daniel Hartnett was given the name Josh Hartnett on July 21, 1978, in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Josh was raised in a Catholic home by his father, stepmother Molly, an artist, and his younger siblings Jessica, Joe, and Jake after his mother, Wendy, divorced Hartnett’s father, Daniel, a building manager.
He graduated from South High School in 1996 after attending Cretin-Derham Hall, Nativity of Our Lord Catholic School, and that institution.
Josh Hartnett moved to New York to study at the Conservatory of Theatre Arts & Film at SUNY Purchase but when he visited Los Angeles during pilot season in 1997, he was cast in the crime drama “Cracker” and started working steadily in Hollywood.
Hartnett played sports in high school but quit after getting hurt; he gave acting a try, playing Sky Masterson in a school production of “Guys and Dolls.”
MUST BE READ: Somaya Reece Net Worth: Here’s Check Her Early Life, Professional Career, Married Life, Controversary, Awards & Much More!
Professional Career of His Life
Josh Hartnett made appearances in plays and television commercials before to landing his first leading part as Laurie Strode’s son John Tate in “Halloween H20: 20 Years Later.” The series “Cracker” was canceled in January 1998 after broadcasting its sixteenth and final episode.
- Alongside Elijah Wood, Usher Raymond, Salma Hayek, and Jon Stewart, he co-starred in the science fiction horror movie “The Faculty” in the same year. For this role, he was nominated for a Saturn Award in the category of Best Performance by a Younger Actor.
- Josh played Trip Fontaine in the 1999 movie “The Virgin Suicides,” and he also appeared in the music video for the song “Playground Love” by Air, which was featured on the soundtrack.
- He was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the category of Choice Breakout Star in 2000 as a result of his performance in the movie “Here on Earth.” Josh Hartnett appeared in several movies in 2001, including “The Same” and “Member,” as well as “Blow Dry,” “Town & Country,” “Pearl Harbor,” “O,” and “Black Hawk Down.” Josh Hartnett’s net worth is unknown.
- Josh was nominated for MTV Movie Awards and Teen Choice Awards for his work in the movie “Pearl Harbor,” which had a $449.2 million box office success. Additionally, “Black Hawk Down” was a box office hit, taking in a total of $173 million worldwide. Josh Hartnett was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the category of Choice Action Movie Actor because to this movie.
- After a very busy year, Josh relaxed a bit in 2002, appearing in just one movie, “40 Days and 40 Nights,” for which he received another Teen Choice Award nomination. He first appeared in the 2003 film “Hollywood Homicide” with Harrison Ford, and then appeared in “Wicker Park,” “Sin City,” and “Mozart and the Whale” the following years.
- Josh Hartnett was nominated for an Oscar in 2006 for his work in “Lucky Number Slevin.” He also played an LAPD investigator in the crime drama “The Black Dahlia.” In the sports drama “Resurrecting the Champ” the year after that, he costarred with Samuel L.
- Jackson. The year after that, he played Sheriff Eben Oleson in “30 Days of Night,” for which he was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the category of Choice Horror Movie Actor.
- Josh performed Charlie Babbit in a London production of “Rain Man” in 2008, however, he was forced to miss a number of performances since he was admitted to the hospital with a food allergy that year.
MUST BE READ: Zeina Khoury Net Worth: How This Person Become So Rich? Latest Update?
Josh began dating Tamsin Egerton, an actress who costarred with him in “The Lovers,” in 2012. On November 25, 2015, the couple welcomed their daughter Thisbe, and on July 1, 2017, they gave Thisbe a younger sister called Roxanna. Actresses including Scarlett Johansson, Julia Styles, and Amanda Seyfried are among those Josh Hartnett is said to have dated.
Despite being a vegetarian, Josh was chosen by PETA as the year’s Sexiest Vegetarian. Hartnett, who has demonstrated a strong commitment to helping those in need, has supported the nonprofit Global Cool and appeared in commercials for the USAID and the Ad Council’s FWD campaign, both of which seek to increase public awareness of the severe drought in East Africa.
Consideration of Candidates and Awards
Josh Hartnett won the Bravo Otto Germany Award for Best Actor in 2001. The ShoWest Award for Male Star of Tomorrow was presented to him the following year, in 2002. Josh Hartnett Net Worth
For his role in “Lucky Number Slevin,” he won the Best Actor prize at the Milano International Film Festival Awards in 2006; two years later, in Italy, at the Ischia Global Film & Music Fest, he received an acting prize from the Ischia International Arts Academy. Josh was named one of the “GQ” Manner des Jahres (“Men of the Year”) in 2007 by the German “GQ” magazine.
Josh Hartnett is a well-known producer and actor in the United States who currently has a net worth of $25 million.
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 21, 1978 (44 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|