On October 31, 1988, in Beverly Hills, California, Farrah Brittany was born. Garnish Aldjufrie and Kyle Richards gave birth to her.
Her parents got hitched in 1988 and divorced in 1992. Her mother is English and Irish, while her father is of Indonesian descent. Alexia Simone, a younger half-sister, is also a family member.
Farrah graduated with a degree in liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies from New York University. She continued her studies at the University of Southern California, where she graduated in 2011. After that, she earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology Magna Cum Laude.
Brittany Britta Salary and Career
Her stepfather, Mauricio Umansky, owned The Agency, where Farrah Brittany worked. She has held a number of positions since she started at the business. Farrah started out as the client relations director.
- She has also maintained customer relationships, worked on numerous multi-million dollar deals, and handled a variety of sales processes for the business.
buy albuterol online buy albuterol online no prescription
The most desirable regions of Los Angeles, including Beverly Hills, as well as buyers and sellers globally were best represented by Farrah.
- For Umansky’s team, Brittany also served as a senior agent. She has helped with the purchase and sale of numerous lovely residences throughout the years. Together with her team, she has sold real estate for around $4 billion. With the team, she has sold the most properties totaling more than $20 million.
- According to The Wall Street Journal’s annual REAL Trends list, Farran and her team are among the top-performing real estate brokers. She is also frequently acknowledged as the top agent for prestigious publications such as The Hollywood Reporter, The Los Angeles Business Journal, and others.
- The new Netflix series Buying Beverly Hills featured Farah, his stepfather Mauricio Umansky, and half-sister Alexia Umansky; the new Netflix series debuted on November 4, 2022.
- Following agents and clients of brokerage firm The Agency is the Beverly Hills buy. In addition, the show delves into the risky Los Angeles luxury real estate market. Additionally, Farrah is featured in the company biography as a co-founder. The company has previously been highlighted on a Los Angeles million-dollar listing.
Family Life of Farrah Brittany and Her Marriage
Alex Manos, Farrah Brittany’s boyfriend, and she are currently engaged. In 2019, she and Manos began dating. According to reports, the two connected at a party through a common friend.
Following that, they started dating and finally got engaged. Farran first informed her Instagram fans of the engagement.
In a secret ceremony, the couple reportedly got engaged in November 2021.
The owner, CEO, and president of Beverly Hills Car Club Inc.
is Alex Manos, who was once Brittany’s boyfriend and is now engaged. He also runs an 85,000 square foot store where he offers numerous makes and models of vintage vehicles.
Terah and Manos have not chosen a date for their wedding as of the time of writing. Brittany claims that she only wanted to enjoy the engagement for a little period of time. Farrah admitted, however, that she had already purchased her wedding gown and had begun organizing the most important day of her life.
Farrah Brittany and Alex Manos are currently engaged. In 2019, she began dating Manos. Both allegedly met at a party through a mutual friend. Once it was over, they started dating and finally got engaged.
Farran first informed her followers of her engagement on Instagram. In a secret ceremony in November 2021, the couple apparently got engaged.
The owner, CEO, and president of Beverly Hills Car Club Inc. is Alex Manos, once Brittany’s boyfriend and now fiancé. He also trades in all kinds of vintage cars and has an 85,000 square foot showroom.
As of the time of writing, Farrah and Manos haven’t decided when to get married. According to Brittany, she only intended to enjoy the engagement momentarily.
Farrah, however, stated that she has already started making plans for the most important day of her life and bought her wedding dress.
Net Worth of Farrah Brittany
By 2022, Farrah Brittany’s net worth is anticipated to be in the neighborhood of $20 million.
As a result of her employment as a real estate agent, she has accumulated a sizable sum. Her most recent listing is said to be worth around $10 million, and she reportedly sells 10 residences annually.