Butch Patrick’s Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$250 Thousand|
|Date of Birth:||Aug 2, 1953 (69 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Biography of Butch Patrick
Butch Patrick, a former child star in the United States, is now a successful businessman. His wealth is estimated at $250,000. Butch Patrick entered the world in the month of August in Los Angeles, California. Probably his most well-known role was as Eddie Munster on The Munsters.
- Beginning with The Two Little Bears (1961) and The Detectives (1961), he began his acting career that year. Patrick first gained fame in the role of Greg on the TV show The Real McCoys in 1963.
- In 1971, he starred as Mark on the TV show Lidsville, and between 1962 to 1971, he was a regular on the show My Three Sons, playing the part of Gordon Dearing. From 1964 to 1966, he starred as Eddie Munster on the hit television series The Munsters.
- Patrick eventually came back to acting, most notably in 2002’s Macabre Theatre, when he played Eddie Munster. Starring in films like “Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star,” “Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove,” “Kitaro’s Graveyard Gang,”
- “It Came from Trafalgar,” “Soupernatural,” “Young Blood: Evil Intentions,” and “Zombie Dream,” among others, his filmography is extensive. Butch and Donna McCall, a Munsters enthusiast, were supposed to get married in 2010, but their engagement soon fizzled and Patrick checked himself into a recovery center. A diagnosis of prostate cancer was made in 2011.
MUST BE READ: Mike Farrell Net Worth: How Wealthy is This Celebrity? Luxury Lifestyle?
Mr. Patrick’s Occupation?
Butch Patrick works as an actor and musician in the industry. In the early 1960s, he shot to stardom as a child actor.
Patrick’s reputation as a promising young performer rests on the admiration and adulation of his devoted audience. The actor’s career began with a number of guest spots in both commercials and programs.
- He made his cinematic debut in the fantasy-comedy The Two Little Bears when he was just seven years old. The actor was therefore featured in several TV shows, including Ben Casey, Alcoa Premiere, Bonanza, My Favorite Martian, Mister Ed, and Rawhide, albeit for only a few episodes each.
- Patrick’s most notable recurring roles were on the series The Real McCoys and General Hospital.
- The year 1964 marked a major turning point in the actor’s career. CBS was the network that broadcast The Munsters. Patrick immortalized Eddie Munster as a beloved pop culture icon.
- Dream of Jeannie, Death Valley Days, Gunsmoke, The Monkees, Daniel Boone, and Adam-12 were just a few of the shows he appeared in after his spectacular performance opened the doors to many others.
- Patrick has appeared in a number of Disney films in little roles, including Way Down Cellar, The Young Loner, The One and Only, Genuine, and Original Family Band. The actor is well known for his role as Mark on the ABC series Lidsville from 1971. Is Patrick also a musician who has released songs like “Whatever Happened to Eddie?” After all, today is still only Halloween.
- 23 NOV 2021 Rob and Sheri Moon Zombie, residents of Mockingbird Lane, tease a sneak peek of an upcoming episode of The Munsters. Rob Zombie and his wife, Sheri Moon Zombie, have both returned to the set of “Mockingbird Lane,” and both have posted fresh images from the location.
MUST BE READ: Eddie Vedder Net Worth: How Much Has This Person Made In 2022?
So, Where Does Butch Patrick Stand in Terms of Romantic Partnerships?
Donna Auerbach, a cheerleader for the Philadelphia Eagles, was the woman who proposed to Patrick. Unfortunately, their romance didn’t last long at all. They tied the knot back in 2010, but their marriage didn’t last.
- This had a significant impact on Butch.
buy augmentin online buy augmentin online no prescription
A New Jersey rehab center accepted him for therapy. As an added insult, He was incarcerated for an additional 40 years.buy valtrex online buy valtrex online no prescription
After extensive therapy at the clinic, he was finally discharged.
- Unfortunately, Butch was told he had prostate cancer. When he was young, he developed an addiction to cocaine, alcohol, and marijuana. Butch recovered from his disease and kept an upbeat outlook on life. Since tying the knot with Leila Murray in 2016, he’s become a proud father of two.
Recognized Successes and Honors
However, Butch Patrick is well-known for his generosity. In 2010, he pedaled to Carthage, New York to help a group of visually impaired locals. Butch frequently attended Halloween parties in the role of Eddie.
Though he hasn’t won any big awards for his work, he is nevertheless widely regarded as a pioneer in his field. For the Haunted Attractions business, he offers a wide range of consultancy services.
There are other things you might enjoy S. M. Phillips