|Net Worth||$60 Million USD|
|Salary per Episode||$200,000|
|Real Estate Income||$6 Million|
|Liabilities & Loans||$7 Million|
Career and Early Profession (Before HGTV)
Born on August 21, 1981, Tarek el Moussa spent his formative years in Long Beach. His heritage includes both Arab and European cultures.
He has Middle Eastern ancestry. His grandfather grew up as a devout Catholic in the Middle East, first in Lebanon and subsequently in Egypt.
- My dad was in his late teens when he traveled to Europe with his Belgian mother. Tarek’s birthplace is the USA.
- Dominic is the name of his sister. Tarek’s mother, father, and stepfather all live nearby and pitch in to help with his children, and the family as a whole has a tight and supportive connection.
- Tarek works as a real estate agent and flips houses in Orange County, California. He has made a name for himself by purchasing properties at auction, fixing them up, and reselling them for a profit.
- At the young age of 21, he obtained his real estate license and promptly began a career as a house flipper. Within the home-buying and selling business, he met his future wife Christina Haack.
- They quickly formed a partnership, with Christina taking charge of the design and Tarek overseeing the remodeling. From then until the 2008 economic collapse, business was booming.
- After the market collapsed, Tarek and Christina famously downsized from a large, luxurious house that cost $6,000 per month to a small, inexpensive apartment that cost $700.
Conversations About Your Private Life
When Tarek El Moussa finally settled down with Christina Haack in 2009, it was a happy occasion for all.
They linked up in the real estate industry and ultimately founded their own enterprise. In 2010, they had their first child, a daughter named Taylor Reese El Moussa. Their second child, Brayden El Moussa, was born in 2015.
- El Moussa and Haack have started a real estate school called Real Estate Elevated to supplement the income and expert charges they receive from property flipping and the talent fees they receive from Flip or Flop.
- Christina married British television personality Ant Anstead in 2018. The Ansteads’ firstborn, Hudson, is a son. After being married in Newport Beach, California, they bought a property two blocks away for $4.1 million.
- Similar like Tarek, Heather was born and raised in sunny Southern California. At the age of eighteen, she began her career as a fashion model.
- She is a real estate agent that specializes in representing famous people and athletes who have substantial means. Heather has a genuine passion for animal rights and welfare.
- She has made a firm decision to maintain her fitness and eat healthily. Her three dogs, Sebastian, Baxter, and Brandy, love to run about and play on the sand with her. Throughout the second season of Selling Sunset, Heather is constantly talking about her relationship with Tarek, her love for him and his children, and the fact that Taylor, one of his children, is her best friend.
Investing In Property
In late April 2020, Tarek revealed that he was selling the house he had purchased following his divorce from his then-wife in order to purchase a new home in Newport Beach with Heather; however, the couple ultimately decided to back out of the agreement due to problems with the property.
Since Tarek’s former home had already been sold, he and his family chose to spend at least a year in a stylish, contemporary beach house that was only a block away from the water. Heather also owns a West Hollywood apartment, which is more convenient for commuting to her job on the Sunset Strip.
Various Car Collections
In the amount of $790,000 USD, Tarek El Moussa has acquired a Mercedes-Benz AMG GT. Similarly, Tarek El Moussa offers a Jaguar i-Pace for $150,000. Other cars in his garage include a BMW X9, a Ferrari Portofino, and an Audi Q2.
In 2020, Tarek announced that he was selling the home he had purchased following his divorce from his now ex-wife in order to move into a new property in Newport Beach with Heather. However, the couple ultimately decided against making the move.
After Tarek’s previous home had been on the market for at least a year, the couple began renting a gorgeous, contemporary beach house that was only a block away from the ocean. In addition to her home on the Sunset Strip, Heather also owns an apartment in West Hollywood.
In 2022, Tarek El Moussa is expected to have amassed a net worth of $16 million. He left his job at age 20 to become a licensed real estate agent, and within two years he had sold his first million-dollar mansion. He is the co-host of the HGTV show Flip or Flop, and he has successfully flipped over 500 homes.