Last Day of Summer, Summer Walker’s first mixtape, caused a major stir in the R&B music business in 2018. The singer kept rolling and in the following year dropped her first studio album, Over It.
Not only did it launch at #2 on the Billboard 200 list, but it also set a new record for the most streams in a week by a female R&B singer.
In 2021, her second studio album, titled Still Over It, debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 list. It also shattered the previous record for the most album streams in a day by a female artist on Apple Music.
See the Before and After Photos of Singer Summer Walker’s Plastic Surgery Here!
The Playing Games singer has undoubtedly altered her appearance with the help of plastic surgery. Her devoted following always knew, and anyone who doubted could witness for themselves how she confessed it.
Rather than responding to questions about whether or not she has had plastic surgery, it seems as though she provided the information on her own accord when the topic came up.
- I think it’s terrific that Summer Walker hasn’t made a big deal out of getting plastic surgery and has openly discussed the fact that she has (which kind of reduces the stigma around having work done).
- Those in the dark may only speculate on the nature of her cosmetic procedures. Can someone describe Summer Walker’s appearance before she had cosmetic surgery?
- Yes, she was really attractive before her recent makeover, but in a different manner. Summer Walker had a bigger nose, smaller breasts, and a smaller butt before she got plastic surgery.
- When we last saw her, she had less curves. She has undergone a nose surgery, breast implants, and butt injections, as evidenced by the differences between her pre- and post-operation appearance.
- Even while the singer hasn’t directly addressed the accusations about her having a nose job, it’s hard to ignore the drastic difference between her pre- and post-operation photos without concluding that she had one.
- Her nose now has a more defined bridge, and the tip appears more polished. Many people have commented on how her nose looks different.
- Even though the Girls Need Love singer hasn’t come out and admitted to getting a nose operation, her plastic surgeon allegedly outed her by sharing an image of her with the caption “We did your nose!” on social media.
What Happened to Summer Walker After Surgery?
Walker and I haven’t talked in weeks. We figured she needed some space to write some new music and get over her breakup with producer London On Da Track. (On May 16 she mentioned an EP is coming out “soon.”) However, after seeing her most recent photos, many began to speculate that she was actually recuperating from plastic surgery.
During the week of May 10, Walker posted a series of photos to Instagram that, according to her fans, highlight her unique qualities.
In the feedback section, many users stated that her butt and hips were noticeably bigger. A few weeks before, Walker had shared photos that sparked rumors that she underwent cosmetic surgery to alter the appearance of her nose.
Previous to Summer Walker’s Operation
Summer Walker hasn’t been coy about the fact that she’s had plastic surgery and other cosmetic enhancements; she’s spoken openly about all of them.
Summer has been open about her use of cosmetic procedures including rhinoplasty and buttock enlargement injections. As a result, the singer has undergone a dramatic transformation, as she herself revealed after sharing previous photos.
Summer Walker posted a throwback photo of herself and a friend from years ago showing their biceps on her other Instagram account, but she was more self-conscious about the size of her hips. She thanked her surgeon and wrote, “I dead can’t believe I was this little LOL.” With a guffaw, she exclaimed, “Praise be to ass injections!”
Love Interest for Summer Walker
Everyone is talking about Summer Walker’s new beau. In an Instagram video, the Ex For A Reason singer appears to be posing with her boyfriend, Larry (a.k.a. Lvrd Pharoh), to show off her new face tattoo.