Childhood and Education
On April 9, 1999, Montero Lamar Hill was born in Lithia Springs, Georgia, a tiny town southeast of Atlanta. He was given the Mitsubishi Montero as his name.
When he was six years old, his parents were divorced, and he moved in with his mother and grandmother at the Bankhead Courts housing project. Three years later, he relocated to Austell, Georgia, north of the city, where he lived with his gospel musician father.
- “There’s so much stuff going on in Atlanta—if I would have stayed there, I would have gotten in with the wrong crew,” he later said, reflecting on his initial reluctance to leave.
buy diflucan online https://gilberteyecare.com/wp-includes/SimplePie/Content/Type/php/diflucan.html no prescription
- When he was approximately 13 years old, he began “heavily utilizing the Internet just around the time that memes started to become their own sort of entertainment.”
- He resorted to the internet, mainly Twitter, during his lonely adolescent years to create memes that displayed his endearing humor and pop-culture knowledge.
- In his adolescent years, he also struggled with coming out to himself as homosexual; he hoped it was only a phase.
- However, by the age of 16 or 17, he began to accept it. He started playing the trumpet in the fourth grade and was the first chair by junior high, but he stopped out of concern for his appearance.
- Hill studied at Lithia Springs High School, where he received his diploma in 2017.
- He subsequently enrolled in the University of West Georgia, majoring in computer science, but left after just a year to pursue a career in music.
- He resided with his sister at this period and supported himself through employment at Six Flags Over Georgia and Zaxby’s restaurants. He made a surprise performance appearance at his high school in September 2019.
Is Lil Nas X dating anyone? The specifics of his romantic life
Please note that Lil Nas X (actual name: Montero Lamar Hill) is presently on “Team Single”! The relationship ended when the “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” singer said that his ex-boyfriend was “the one” in Variety’s 2021 Power of Young Hollywood Issue, which was released on August 11, 2021.
Back then, there were whispers that his backup dancer may have been the fortunate one as they had shared a kiss after his 2021 BET Awards performance, but he has been coy about his ex’s identity.
MUST BE READ: In the Movie Transformers, How old was Megan Fox?
- Lil Nas X made his re-entry into the dating scene known during an interview with Andy Cohen on Sirius XM’s Radio Andy program.
- Andy continued by speculating that the rapper had “thousands of individuals applying for the role of Lil Nas X’s lover” and he acknowledged the existence of a few potential partners.
- Lil Nas X said, “However, I’m not in a rush to commit to anyone right now.
buy prelone online https://gilberteyecare.com/wp-includes/SimplePie/Content/Type/php/prelone.html no prescription
- Right now, I don’t believe I want any guys, you know? cited Lil Nas X. I could now be drifting about. I simply want to focus on my music, and perhaps once in a blue moon, you know, I’ll kiss a guy.
Lil Nas X Said that He Was Casually Dating in October 2020
Lil Nas confirmed that he was, in fact, casually dating in an interview with CR Fashion Book in October 2020, according to People. For the protection of the lucky boy’s privacy, he opted not to divulge his name.
“I’m now dating someone. Although we haven’t started dating yet, we’ve been seeing each other sometimes recently. He implied that he could have been wanting to go serious by saying, “I’m maybe going to attempt to go steady this time.