The 25-year-old actress and singer has been in a few committed relationships over the years, but ever since she came out as bisexual in 2017, her dating life has drawn extra attention from fans.
In 2020, Cameron added fuel to the fire by tweeting that Liv and Maddie, two of her Disney characters, were homosexual and bisexual, respectively. But in 2022, does she actually live with a partner? Find out the truth about Dove Cameron’s dating status right now.
The Career of Dove Cameron
She participated in Bainbridge Performing Arts in 2007 and debuted her acting career as Young Cosette. The next year, she played Mary once more in “The Secret Garden.” She played the twin characters of Liv and Maddie Rooney in the Disney comedy series “Bits & Pieces” in 2012.
It attracted the most views in 2.5 years. For promotional purposes, she released a cover of Imagine Dragons’ “On Top of the World” as a single on August 27, 2013. On the Billboard Kid Digital Songs list, it debuted at number 17.
READ MORE ARTICLE: Is Julie Banderas Still Married Or Did She Get A Divorce? Check Here!
Emerging of Dove Cameron
On October 7, 2020, Dove Cameron tweeted, “Me when I date a man / me when I date a woman.” One person responded by asking whether that was a confession. Girl, I’m bi,” Dove said. That same year, she talked about her sexuality on social media and stated that Gay Times described her as “quite queer.”
In a 2021 interview with the journal, Dove spoke candidly about her experiences as an LGBT person. She stated during her Instagram Live broadcast that she needed to convey something to the public. Although she may not have acknowledged it, she is extremely queer. Because this is who she is, she wants to express it via her music.
Dove Cameron’s Romantic Dating History?
Cameron referred to her relationship with McCartan as her “first ever real romance” in an interview with Seventeen. She said that was the first time she had felt completely connected to someone. She also stated that McCartan “stuck that in her ear” and that she felt the need to make things seem “perfect.”
READ MORE ARTICLE: Is Kandi Burruss Pregnant? Why did She Denies Pregnancy Rumors?
- Dove and Ryan had a four-year relationship. In Liv and Maddie, the two actresses played the on-screen couple of Maddie and Diggie.
- Around this time, the couple got engaged and formed The Girl and the Dreamcatcher! Dove revealed specifics of the engagement in an interview with People in April 2016.
- The ex-couples swapped harsh criticism after their breakup, but things seemed to be improving when Dove was kind in an interview with Access at Disney Channel Fan Fest in April 2019. My first relationship was introduced to me via Liv and Maddie, and I’m grateful for the experience and lessons he gave me.
- These two celebrities became closer after working together on Descendants 2, and in February 2017 they announced their relationship to the world. Dove was upfront and truthful about her early impressions of Thomas in July 2019.
- Dove Cameron broke up with Ryan McCartan and was afterward seen dating Kiersey Clemons. They were spotted holding hands in Los Angeles at the start of 2017 and sharing sweet photos on social media. But neither party made it clear that they were dating each other.
Net Worth of Dove Cameron
Dove Cameron’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million. Schmigadoon! (2021), Big Nate, Project Runway, Angry Birds Movie 2, and Barely Lethal are just a few of the movies and TV series in which she has appeared (2015). (2022). Dove will portray Bubbles in the Powerpuff Girls live-action remake.
Who has Dove Cameron previously Dated?
Cameron isn’t the sort to date casually based on her past relationships. The daring Descendants actress has been romantically involved with two men, and each of those relationships lasted long enough to suggest marriage.
Dating with Ryan McCarran
In 2013, Ryan McCartan, the co-star of Liv and Maddie, and Cameron started dating. On social media, the couple appeared picture-perfect and even collaborated on music as The Girl and The Dreamcatcher. They announced their engagement on Instagram in April 2016.
However, the pair split up in October, and drama followed. McCartan charged Cameron with cheating on him during their relationship in a 2020 Instagram story.
- “Within two weeks, I almost died from food sickness, my fiancée cheated on me and broke up with me, and Donald Trump was elected president. In his essay, he said, “I genuinely didn’t believe I would be able to get through that phase of my life.
- “The brightness that emerged from the shadows is what I’m most proud of. And my capacity to endure and transform my anguish and fury into fruitful life adjustments and a fresh start.
- By like a tweet from a fan that stated, “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to influence how others view you,” Cameron subtly retaliated. Even if the false information will seem unjust, be calm and certain that others will ultimately come to understand the reality.
Dating With John Doherty
By December 2016, Cameron had switched to Thomas Doherty, a Scottish actor who had previously appeared in Descendants 2. With Cameron residing in the US and Doherty residing in London, the pair maintained a distance relationship.
Because both of them had demanding occupations, according to the blonde actress, everything worked out nicely.
“We are a couple. Because everything is just so much more romantic and true when it’s yours and it’s private, I’m sort of keeping it to myself… we’re keeping it to ourselves, Cameron told People. We are keeping our relationship a secret, but we are dating anyway.