Channing Matthew Tatum was born on April 26, 1980, in the United States. Tatum’s first movie was the drama Coach Carter in 2005. His big break came in the dance movie Step Up in 2006. He became better known for his leading roles in the comedy-drama Magic Mike (2012) and its sequel Magic Mike XXL (2015), which he also produced, and the action-comedy 21 Jump Street (2012) and its sequel 22 Jump Street (2014).
Tatum has also played Duke in the action movies G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) and G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2010), both of which came out in 2009. (2013).
She’s the Man from 2006, White House Down from 2013, Foxcatcher from 2014, The Hateful Eight from 2015, Hail, Caesar! from 2016, Logan Lucky from 2017, and The Lost City from 2018 are some of his other movies (2022). Tatum also acted, produced, and helped direct the road movie Dog (2022). In 2022, Time magazine named him one of the world’s 100 most influential people.
Personal Life of Tatum
Tatum and Jenna Dewan at the Peabody Awards in 2012.
Tatum met actress Jenna Dewan on the set of their movie Step Up in 2006. They got married on July 11, 2009, in Malibu, California.
They have a daughter born in 2013. On April 2, 2018, the couple announced they were breaking up. Six months later, Dewan filed for a divorce from Tatum. The divorce was finalized in November of 2019.
Tatum dated English singer Jessie J from 2018 to 2020.
RELATED POST: Are Paige De Sorbo and Craig Conover Still Dating? Considering Everything that Has Happened
Are Channing Tatum and Zoë Kravitz dating?
Yes, it looks like they’ve finally confirmed that they’re a couple.
Over Halloween weekend, the two posed for a photo dressed as Robert De Niro and Jodie Foster’s characters from the movie Taxi Driver.
- Tatum wore a mohawk and a khaki jacket for the event, while Kravitz, who strangely deleted all but one photo from her Instagram account, wore a Western-style outfit.
- Cosmopolitan says that Kravitz also shared with her 6.5 million Instagram followers a fan photo of a couple dressed up as Tatum and herself from earlier this year when she rode on the back of his bike. ‘El Oh El. Yes,” she wrote as the photo’s caption, according to the article.
- On Saturday, October 23, PEOPLE got pictures of the two of them walking through New York City together, with Tatum’s arm around Kravitz’s shoulder. In another picture, they were holding hands.
- For the outing, the Batman actor wore a black coat, a white roll-neck, jeans, and black leather boots. The Magic Mike actor wore a hoodie, black pants, and sneakers.
- Based on recent pictures of the two of them and how they act around each other, it seems like they have a lot of fun together.
- Kravitz and Tatum were both photographed at the Met Gala 2021, but not together. The 31-year-old actor wore a nude Yves Saint Laurent dress, while her Pussy Island co-star wore a simple black tuxedo.
- After rumors about their dating spread on the internet for weeks, Tatum seemed to confirm the news in a very subtle way on Instagram. A quick look at the accounts he follows shows that he is now following four Zo Kravitz fan accounts.
RELATED POST: Are Rumors About Elizabeth Moss Pregnant? Why Did She Want to Start a Family?
What Did Channing Tatum and Zo Kravitz Say About the Rumors that They Were Dating?
Neither of the actors has commented on rumors they’re an item yet.
In September, Tatum commented on Lenny Kravitz’s (Zoe’s dad) Instagram post of himself with his shirt unbuttoned, after marveling at the musician’s impressive physique.
‘Good god man! What are you eating or what’s in the water or the genes? It’s not natural. Do you just do abs like all day? [sic]’ the Magic Mike star wrote.
In response, the 57-year-old noted: ‘Dude, I’m just trying to get in the next Magic Mike. Any connections?’
Dwayne ‘The Rock Johnson also commented on the post: ‘My brother. Inspiring. [sic]’
Earlier in the month Kravitz shared a cryptic message on Instagram alluding to false pretences and the internet.
‘Don’t forget to pretend to have your sh*t together for strangers on the internet today,’ the post reads with the caption ‘why are we like this tho [sic]’.
Several of the star’s followers sympathized with the message and commented on the post, including actor Juliette Lewis who wrote: ‘Love you. It me.’
Another joked: ‘Girl your summer so far has looked magical. Let’s not, lol [sic].’
‘I wish I had my sh*t together,’ another added.
What have others said about Channing Tatum and Zoë Kravitz
Kravitz’s stepdad Jason Momoa gave Tatum and Kravitz’s relationship his blessing when speaking with the PEOPLE (The TV Show!)‘s Jeremy Parsons, while at the premiere of his stepdaughter’s movie The Batman in March 2022.
Asked if he approves of Kravitz’s boyfriend, he said: ‘Oh yeah. c… She’s a big girl.’
When did Zoë Kravitz split from Karl Glusman?
In January a rep for Kravitz reportedly confirmed exclusively to PEOPLE that the actor had split from her husband of 18 months.
The pair began dating in October 2016 and Kravitz confirmed their engagement in 2018.
‘Oh yeah, I’m engaged,’ she told a Rolling Stone reporter when they spotted her ring. ‘I haven’t told anyone yet — I mean, I haven’t told the world. I wanted to keep it private.’
The pair married in June 2019 at the Paris home of the actor’s father, Lenny Kravitz, attended by her Big Little Lies co-stars.
Last year the former ELLE UK cover star Kravitz told us: ‘Karl has his own career and needs to focus on that, but we’ve been together for a few years now, and we know where we are.
‘If anything, the best part of being married is being able to have the odd fight and knowing neither of us is going to walk out the door. The commitment feels safe.’