Jaiden Animation talks about a lot of different things, including her own life and stories. In addition to making products, she also makes videos about video games. In 2020, she won a Streamy Award in the category “Artistic.” This was a big moment in her YouTube career. She was in the running for the award early in 2018. Jaiden Animations is the name of an American animator and YouTuber who is known for putting up animated stories on the site.
Her movies cover a wide range of topics, from her own life to true stories. She also makes videos about video games. In July 2022, Jaiden’s channel had more than 2 billion views and about 11,300,000 users.
At the 10th Streamy Awards in 2020, she won a Streamy Award in the category of Animation. In 2018, she was one of the first people to be nominated for the honor.
Face Reveal of the Jaiden Animation
A YouTuber named Jaiden Animation who was completely anonymous used to make stories, videos, and animations. In a new conversation with Anthony Padilla, she talked about how hard it was to deal with the YouTuber who stood next to him at VidCon 2016 and showed his face without permission.
Even though he had already recorded things for his vlog, she asked him to keep her face hidden. She also fixed up each video before sending it to him. The YouTuber then told Jaiden that the original video with her face in it would be posted. People say that Dittfch knew she was in the video and that she was anxious and had an eating disorder at the time.
To get people to watch, the YouTuber put up raw videos with Jaden’s name as the first word in the title. The woman, who is 24 years old, lives in California right now. In 2018, she told people who watched her vlog that she was moving to the area. She had lived in Arizona in the past.
Jaiden Animation Career
In 2014, when Jaiden was a teen, she made her YouTube account. Before she started her own channel, she worked with other YouTubers, such as iHasCupquake. In 2016 and 2017, Jaiden’s channel became popular on the platform and more people saw it. In December 2017, Jaiden was in the first YouTube animator episode of YouTube Playback, called “The Look of 2017.”
- In September 2018, she was on the shortlist for the Animated category of the 8th Streamy Awards. She made an animation about PewDiePie’s chair for YouTube Replay 2018: Everyone Drives Rewind. In March 2019, Jaiden took part in an airsoft gun competition put on by MrBeast and paid for by Electronic Arts, a company that makes video games.
- Thirty-six players took part in the Apex Legends promotion event. All of them were well-known YouTubers. In April 2019, Jaiden made a video asking people to donate to a GoFundMe campaign for the Florida non-profit Bird Gardens of Naples. After nine weeks, the project had raised more than $22,000.
- In 2019, Jaiden and other well-known social media users helped raise money for Club Trees. Jaiden took part in YouTuber Jacksepticeye’s #HopeFromHome charity webcast for World Health Day in April 2020. Together, they raised more than $260,000 to help with COVID-19. At the 10th Streamy Awards in December 2020, Jaiden won a Streamy Award in the “Animatronic” category.
- In January 2021, Jaiden was on the YouTube Original show YIAY Time: The Show with Jack Douglass. On June 1, she reached 10 million subscribers on YouTube. In October 2021, Jaiden played as CatDog in a Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl charity game hosted by YouTuber Alphard and Coney of the gaming group Panda Global.
- She posted a now-deleted video asking for money to help her choose CatDog as the avatar she wanted to play in the competition. As a result, she raised more than $73,000. In December 2021, she was nominated in the Animated category for the 11th Streamy Awards.
Jaiden’s Animation Reveals Her Sexuality
Her video starts with the moment she realized she was aromantic and asexual, then shows how she found out the truth. She has also talked about her life since fifth grade, including how she didn’t like anyone and didn’t have a crush back then.
Jaiden used to think she was bisexual because she didn’t think she was straight. But as time went on, she found her sexuality and is happy with it.
The video has been watched 9.5 million times, and people like how honest it is.