The model and mother of one have revealed she is having a second child with her husband Justin Ervin. On July 13th, she posted a beautiful pregnancy announcement photo to Instagram to share the good news.
Graham is outdoors in the dark holding her growing baby belly, and it’s very obvious that the setting is a metaphor for everything she and Ervin have gone through in their quest to have a second child. “The previous year has been full of little shocks, big griefs, old beginnings, and new stories,” the author said. What this new chapter means for us is something I’m only now starting to process and celebrate.
Early Life of Ashley Jones
On September 3, 1976, Jones was conceived in Memphis, Tennessee. Her father, Shawn Jones, is a pastor. Before her father accepted a position as a pastor in Texas, the family resided in Tennessee for five years. Jones has a sister named Toni and a brother named Zach.
Toni is named after their aunt, who gave blood to save their mother’s life. She shot her first ad when she was five years old.
Jones had his stage debut at the age of nine in the Actors Theatre of Houston’s productions of The Women, Ah, Wilderness!, and Neil Simon’s Brighton Beach Memoirs. She appeared in Enid Bagnold’s The Chalk Garden at the age of 12.
RELATED POST: Why Marty Must Die In Season 4 Part 2 of Ozark?
Personal Life of Ashley Jones
Actor Noah Nelson, a performer, and Jones were wed from August 17, 2002, to May 2009. Noah Nelson is the son of actor Craig T. Nelson. She once had a relationship with Jack Wagner, an ex-B&B co-star.
- Joel Henricks, a manager of IT infrastructure, and Jones were announced to be engaged in November 2015.
- Jones and Henricks were wed in a tiny courthouse ceremony on February 1, 2016, according to the news.
- Jones and Henricks’ son’s impending birth was revealed in March 2016.
- Jones and Henricks’ son was born in May 2016.
- Huck, a child from a prior relationship, is already Henricks’s.
- An LAPD media relations officer told PEOPLE that the actress was detained on August 22, 2019, on suspicion of felony domestic assault. A $50,000 bond allowed for her release the next day. Henricks was subject to a temporary restraining order against Jones, who also filed for divorce from him in September 2019. With regard to their little child, they have shared custody.
RELATED POST: Are Valentine And Carlos Still Together? A New LGBTQ+ Relationship On The Screen!
Did “teen Mom 2” Star Ashley Jones Announce Her Pregnancy?
After a major altercation during season two of Teen Mom: Family Reunion filming, reports initially surfaced in September 2022 that Ashley and her mother, Tea Chapple, as well as Briana and her mother, Roxanne DeJesus, had been forced to leave.
- After the argument, Ashley addressed the issue on her Instagram Stories and announced her pregnancy.
- In reference to the claimed altercation between her, Briana, 28, and their mothers, Ashley, 25, wrote on September 2, 2022, “Let’s be clear, I passed past both Roxy and Briana in the hotel or three days before we were relocated to the Z resort for filming, and they didn’t say a word.” And yes, I am pregnant, to answer your question.
- That morning, Briana used her Instagram Stories to talk about their argument in detail. Because it is required by the [non-disclosure agreement] we all signed and because she intended to file charges, Briana stated that she would keep the situation a secret. Knowing that you are now pregnant, I attempted to save you any additional suffering, but I will stick to what is right, she said.
In November 2022, Ashley Jones Indicates a Miscarriage
Ashley made a miscarriage allusion after saying she was “processing” two months after receiving pregnancy news.
According to screenshots provided by The Sun, Ashley replied to a fan on TikTok on November 7, 2022, who inquired about her pregnancy, “I know you people are curious but I’m not in a space to disclose that.” “I appreciate your care,” you say.