If you turn on the iCloud messages sync feature, you can make sure that all of your Apple devices have the same text messages.
Messages that have been synced can be seen in the Messages app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac.
Only Apple devices can sync text messages to iCloud. Most people know that iCloud is a great place to store copies of your photos, contacts, and documents. You can send text messages even when you don’t have your phone with you. You can use the Messages app on your Mac or another Apple device to send and receive text messages. Any message you send or receive can be seen on any synced device.
Here’s How To Sync Your Text Messages to iCloud So You Can See Them on All of Your Apple Devices.
How To Sync Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch’s Messages To iCloud?
2. At the top of the Settings menu, tap your name to get to your Apple ID page.
3. Tap iCloud.
4. Toggle the Messages Switch to the on position – this will turn it green.
Once you’ve done this, any text messages you send from your phone will be sent to iCloud automatically.
How To Send Messages To iCloud On A MAC?
2. In the menu bar at the very top of your screen, click Messages.
3. Select Preferences.
4. Click the iMessage tab at the top of the Preferences window.
5. Click the checkbox next to where it says Enable Messages in iCloud.
You can now read your synced iCloud text messages in the Messages app on your Mac computer or on another synced device.