Almost Every Social Media App Has a Way to Repost Content That Is Built Right In. This Lets You Share Posts You Like with Your Friends While Still Giving Credit to The Original Poster.
TikTok Just Added Its Own “Repost” Feature, Which Makes It Easy for Users to Share Their Favorite Videos with Their Followers. Here’s how To Put It to Use.
- You can share a TikTok video by tapping the “Send to” icon in the bottom-right corner.
- When you repost a TikTok video, it’s more likely to show up in your followers’ feeds, and you can add a comment to it.
- Anyone who sees your reposted TikTok will be able to tell that you reposted it.
How To Repost On TikTok?
When you repost a TikTok video, it’s more likely to show up in your followers’ feeds, as if you had posted it. It’ll still be credited to the original creator, but your profile picture will also be on it.
ALSO READ: How To Fix The “Message Blocking Is Active Error On An iPhone Or Android?
Both iPhone and Android Follow These Steps
1. Open TikTok and find the video you want to repost.
2. While watching the video, tap the arrow icon in the bottom-right corner.
3. The Send to the menu will open, filled with options for sharing and remixing the TikTok. Select the gold Repost option in the top-left.
If this is your first time reposting a TikTok, a small menu will appear explaining what reposting does. Move past this menu to complete the repost.
4. Once you’ve reposted the video, your profile picture will appear above the original uploader’s name, with a bubble that says +Add comment next to it. Tap this bubble to add a comment, which will appear with the reposted video whenever your followers see it.
If you ever want to undo the repost and make it disappear from your followers’ feeds, open TikTok’s Send to menu again and tap Remove repost.