In addition to being the first app to come up with the concept of stories, Snapchat is famous for its adorable filters. At this point in time, we are able to locate this stories feature on virtually all social networking platforms. In addition to this, Snapchat also has a number of other appealing features, such as the ability to build your own Bitmoji in addition to the ability to add individuals using snapcodes, among other things.
Another one of these incredible features that you can use with Snapchat to make discussions even more enjoyable is called Shazam. You are going to learn how to use Shazam on Snapchat throughout the course of this post.
What Is Shazam?
On the basis of a brief sample that is played and the microphone that is built into the device, Shazam is able to recognize movies, music, advertisements, and television shows.
Through the usage of this program, which is now embedded into Snapchat, you will be able to instantly identify music, share them with your friends, follow artists, and listen to those songs whenever you want.
How To Use Shazam?
- Please launch the Snapchat app on your mobile device. In order to Shazam a song that is now playing, you must press and hold on the camera screen.
2. Following the identification of the music, the Shazam icon will appear on the screen. On this pop up, you have the option of either following the artist or sharing the Shazam.
How To Find Your Previous Shazams?
There is a capacity of sixteen Shazams that may be stored on Snapchat; however, if you are utilizing this feature solely to identify the music that is playing and then listen to it at a later time, then the following is how you can locate your Shazams.
- Click on the ghost icon that is displayed in the upper left of the screen after you have opened Snapchat. This will open up your Snapchat profile for you to view.
- At this point, select the settings icon located in the upper right corner of the screen. Once you have scrolled down, select Shazam. You will be presented with a list of your Shazams; if you select any of them, the application will take you to the Shazam page for that particular song.
- You may listen to the music by tapping on the listen button that is located at the bottom of the page.
- In this way, with all of its incredible capabilities, Snapchat may also assist you in recognizing the songs that are playing in places such as parties, supermarkets, or any other location.
Shazam is an incredible feature that allows you to learn about and follow the artists of your favorite songs, and the best part is that you do not need to join up for Shazam in order to use this function of Snapchat.